| Chapter 127: Professor... |

Pansy stared at you who was sitting in silence. The regular spot that all of you always seat at. Everyone, Slytherin was hesitant to walk to you or tell you to move. How could you do that to Draco? When all he did was to make you so happy and love you with all his heart. Astoria notice there frozen states and contemplating minds. Astoria walked forward going to you and tapping your shoulder.

"Could you get out of my seat?" She asked

"I have been sitting here for 6 years" You said glaring at the girl

"And I'm Draco's Fiancé" She blurted out earning the entire Slytherin table to gasp at this piece of information as they all fell silent. You were clenching your hand to a fist in anger.

"Well, the fiancé. You dont get to tell me what to do" You barked to the girl, standing up. Crossing your arms in front of your chest. Astoria looked at you with anger.

"Enough"

Draco walked to the two of you getting in between. It just reminded of you of the memories of fourth year. This time you were the one who messed things up. Staring at Draco who tended to Astoria like she was the most fragile thing. He treated you that way for many years but now he is treating someone else like that. Turning to look at you, it was any soft look or look full of love. Instead it was full of betrayal and hatred.

"Dont ever speak to her that way again or your going to answer to me" Draco said coldly as he placed a hand on Astoria's lower waist. Your Slytherin friends all took there seats. Leaving no space for you. Daphne looked betrayed but had that look of pity and worry.

"Cut got your tongue?" Astoria asked you, smirking. Everyone looked at you.

"Y/n" Harry called from the Gryffindor table seeing the commotion. He shook his head side to side mouthing words to you

'The baby' he mouthed and that made everything sink in. You cant stress over or get mad or get into a fight. It will affect the baby and you didnt want to lose the human growing in you. It is the only thing left of what you had of Draco.

"Miss Potter, are you going to sit?" You heard your Godfathers monotone voice. You just stood there in silence. Cindy saw the state you were in as she rushed to your side immediately earning questionable looks from the Ravenclaw's. Cindy got to you as she was a hugging a book to her chest.

"Y/n, if you wish to leave. Davina and I would make arrangements for your dinner" Cindy whispered to you. Everyone questioned the relationship, you and Cindy shared. You let your hands drop.

"Y/n?" Cindy looked at you worriedly.

"Come" You said as you strolled to the Gryffindor table with the most emotionless cold face anyone has seen you wear. It was like you were not human but a robot. Everyone watch your movements while Cindy followed behind you. Stopping in front of someone who then stood up.

"Y/n—"

"I cant believe I'm saying this but I hate snakes" You growled sitting down beside the Tom who looked at Cindy who then glance at Draco. Tom did as well.

"Doesnt he look like you?" Pansy asked in utter shock at the sight of Tom who looked identical with Draco but the hair was a darker shade of blonde. Draco was in shock in the inside but he didnt care. You cheated and left him for a guy who looked like him? Was he not enough for you? Was he never good enough?.

Cindy sat down in front of you and Tom as a Davina stood up and rushed to the Gryffindor table, sitting beside Cindy.

Four different houses seating in one table. No one thought they would see a day where Lions, Snakes, Eagles and Badgers would seat in one table, together. No one saw the day that you and Draco end. It was all unexpected and soon. What was happening? The question of the year in Hogwarts. What happened to the powerful couple who everyone envied the relationship of? What happened to that love?