PULCHRITUDINOUS. 02

⋄

[1 DAY AGO]

"Yagaaaa, what an honor for you to be driving me somewhere~ im surprised you're not having Ijichi driving us. are we finally killing the higher ups?~"

Yaga simply ignored the 28 year old's comments, "no, be quiet."

with a small "hmph" and "you're taking away my precious time from my students", Gojo laid back in his seat as he stared out the window. when was the last time it was just him and Yaga? the last he could remember would be the time he discovered her existence.

just how long had it been since he had saw his neice?

roughly 8 years.

it was just out his control despite being the strongest sorcery in existence.

how he hated it.

"we're here."

Gojo looked outside and exited the car. they were at a park. the area was complete grass, trees, a grand lake, and clear blue skys.

it was peaceful and nostalgic.

"why are we here? catching butterflies perhaps?"

"over there," Yaga pointed to 2 figures in the distance. "go, I'll be waiting here."

he said nothing more as he leaned against their car, continuing to work on the doll he started on.

"that's it? nothing else?"

silence

"boo you're no fun."

Gojo quickly vanished from his spot and appeared in a far, but close radius from the 2 figures Yaga told him to go to.

"hmm, i should get some kikufuku after this," Gojo playfully hummed as he stared up at the sky, walking forward with hands in his pockets.

*jingle*

"maybe i should call Nanami and bother him, so he can stop working to spend time with me."

"bark bark!"

"but then again, he's busy training Yuuji."

"Mochi, sit."

"i wonder what faces Nobara and Megumi will make when they discover he's alive," Gojo came to his senses as he looked back down from the sky to the 2 figures that were now feet away from him.