13

I did all the house chores and wiping my hand on the towel. I walked back to my room checking all the doors and windows. I sit down on my bed taking my phone, I looked at thw timing.

11: 45 just fifteen minutes more and I'll turn 23. A smile appeared on my lips as I plopped backward. I wonder will anyone call me at 12 a.m. to wish me birthday. No one did, cause I was introvert maybe. I couldn't extremly enthusiastic friends who wish me in midnight. A rueful sigh escaped my lips. I placed my hands on either sides blankly staring at the ceiling.

Few minutes passes, when I hear the honking sound of car and frowning I turn around not in mood. I dip my head between my pillow. Suddenly, my phone buzzes indicating someone is calling. I answer the call without even seeing the caller id.

"Yah! Can't you hear the sound of horn?" Heeseung barked on the phone and my lips turned upside down.
"What do you want?" I groan sitting up on the bed.
"Get down!"
"Piss off!" I replied.
"Okay then, wait until I break your door and carry you out," He simply said hanging up.

My eyes widens as I hurried and running to open the door. He was standing their with his hands on the back pocket, I could see the holster belt and the gun peeking out from the corner.

"ARE YOU A NUT?!" I exclaimed looking at him and he smirks looking at me from top to bottom. Frowning I looked down to fimd myself in just shorts and a tank top exposing lots of skin. I shut the door on his and run inside hurriedly wearing pants and a hoodie and then rushing back to the door.

"WHAT?!" He grabs my hand.
"Come with me," He says pulling me out of the house, I barely managed to shut my door. He drags me all the way to his car.
"Heeseung what are you doing?" I ask trying to pull away. He walks me to th passenger seat.

"Sit inside," He order.
"What are you kidnapping me for human trafficking?" I ask yelling.
"They take pretty girls in for that? You're ugliness gives me a headache,"
"Then don't look at me!" I shout and he sits in the driving seat. Looks at me before winking, "I wish I could..."
"I wish I could look away from you but what do I do?" He laughs, he is weird he cracks joke that only he understands and laugh.

"You're weird!"
"I'm not weird I'm limited edition babe," He pulls turns the key bringing engine to life. I scrunch my face in disgust, he looks at me one last time. He speeds down the road. I noticed his clothes, he just looks so cool all the time I look st him. He is even rich. I look down at my lap. Isn't my life is like teenage dream coming to reality? When as a child you dream of marrying and cool rich guy?

Why am I like this?

I feel him staring at me. The blood rush to my cheeks, I could see slight irritation in his eyes.

"Can't you ever look at me?" He asks out of blue and I crane my head. He looks back at the road. What?

To be continued...

I hope you enjoyed. Tysm for reading, Ily guys.