Chapter 1- trio meets Ana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hermione was trying to figure out if that was a child following their professor or is her mind playing tricks on her again, The little girl sat on an empty desk and meet Hermione's gaze at her.

As Professor snape's lection go on, Hermione raised her hand, " What is it, Miss Granger?," The stoic professor asked. " May I asked sir, Who is the little girl?," Hermione asked, looking to the little girl wearing a purple dress with a square white collar( The one in the first chapter).

" She is my child now please concentrate," He turned his back on the students.

The little girl was gazing at all of the students. Her eyes landed on the boy who was wearing a round pair of glasses. ' The boy who lived, they called?,' She thought.

" Ana, You know it's not nice to stare at people," She heard her father's voice.  " Sorry,Papa" She said. " Alright, class dismissed, Everyone get out of my classroom," Snape spat at the teens. Ana hop out of her seat and saw the trio exited the classroom.

" Papa, Can I go to the Great Hall?," Ana asked her father, " Alright, Just don't cause trouble," He said, The little girl ran out of the classroom and found the trio seating in the great hall.

She walked to them and Tug on Ron's sweater, He turned to her and realized it was the professor's daughter, " Hello, I'm Ron," He said, " Hi Ron, I'm Ana," She said.

" Hey Ana, If your Professor's daughter how come you don't like him?," Harry asked. " Well Mama had blonde hair which I got it from and I have Papa's eyes," Ana said. " Ohhh, Your too sweet to be related to him," Ron said.

" Why of course she is, My daughter was a kind and wise women," They heard their Professor's voice, " Professor McGonagall?," Ron wondered why their professor was here.

" Grandma!," The little girl leaped out of her seat and hug the older women. The trio were beyond shock now, Their head of the house is the grandmother of Snape's daughter!?.

" Grandma, I meet Harry and his friends, they were very behave during Papa's class and they very nice," She said, " I believe they are dear," She said.

" Ana, How about you go back to your father's quaters, Harry and his friends still have classes to attend too," Minerva said, " Alright, Grandma, See you later, Harry, Ron and Hermione," Ana said before walking to her father's quarters.

" She's a nice child isn't she, Professor?," Harry asked.

" The most precious child," Minerva said, seeing her dead daughter in her Granddaughter's form. How Ana resembles her mother so much.