5 | No Brain

Thursday

"Why you so awkward around Osamu"

stfu-

It's only been like four days since you moved. Some people just take longer for you to get comfortable with.

You glared at Suna who sat beside you in class.

"It's not.. awkward." You dragged out unconvincingly.

Suna grimaced, "yes the hell it is."

"I just don't know what the fuck to say" You snapped because it was honestly bugging you too.

"Words would be a good start." Suna teased, ever so slightly peeking at your work sheet.

You laughed to yourself, letting him cheat off you knowing damn well he's gonna regret it.

"Gee thanks you saved me from speaking gibberish to him. That could've been embarrassing." You joked rolling your eyes at how Suna now didn't even bother to hide his obvious cheating.

You thought you and Osamu clicked so well over messages but he is surprisingly conservative especially in comparison to Atsumu.

And the truth is you sucked at starting conversations but it didn't seem like he was going to.

Hope I don't embarrass myself, you thought as you took out your phone.

═════════════ 🍙 ═════════════

Onigiri boy 🍙
11:27am

hey

Really? Messaging in class
smh

shame on you. checking your
phone in class

Hm touché

You got onigiri today?

yes why 😒

I remember a certain someone
saying they would share

aw you want some of my
onigiri? 🥺🥺🥺

Ew don't use that emoji
but yes.

awww well if you want some
you have to actually speak
to me bitch🥺🥺🥺

But you don't speak to me

um because you don't speak
to me tf

You talk to atsumu and suna..

i feel comfortable talking to
them 🥶

Wow so i make you feel
uncomfortable

ig

Wtf why

idk lol

next question

The bell just went

I'm coming for that onigiri

I READ THAT WRONG. ANJDNS

there better be no
double meaning to that.

😐😐😐😐😐

😏

═════════════ 🍙 ═════════════

"It was nothing" you repeated once again to a curious Suna, as you made your way together to the gym.

"mhm" He hummed, dropping it once you arrived.

Suna headed straight for Osamu and you tagged along.

"What did you message y/n?" He asked immediately once within speaking range.

"Oh my god why do you wanna know so bad?" you exclaimed, exasperated with this man's stubbornness.

"I'm coming." Osamu said simply blinking with no emotion on his face.

"You freaks.." Suna began with a smirk.

"This is exactly why I needed to know-" Suna continued before you quickly cut him off.

"Um no. It was just bad wording. You're the freak for even saying that."
You quickly explained, thoroughly embarrassed and annoyed by both Suna and Osamu's reply.

"My god Osamu" you started, glaring at him, "Context." Your hands waved about trying to prove something.

"Context matters." you repeated enunciating your words with vigour, hoping it would process better in whatever brain may, or may not be inside his thick skull.

"I don't remember what I said exactly but it's cute that you do." Osamu answered jokingly, while his face stayed the same neutral you'd only ever seen.

You were not laughing.

"You sent that message less than five minutes ago." you lectured, unimpressed.

He just shrugged.

Coming back to your previous thought, the answer is clear.

No brain resided inside Miya Osamu's head.

~~~~~

brains are overrated.