Chapter 60

Valentino comes back as we all get out of the car

Valentino comes back as we all get out of the car. The scent of cigarettes and gas invading my nose in the process.

I hate the smell of cigarettes so much it's disgusting.

We are not even at the racing track yet we are still in the parking lot and it already smells.

Maybe this was a bad idea.

"Are you ready?" Francisco asks as we nod and get to this steel door opening it.

"Wow." I breath out as the sight of different coloured cars come into view over the smoke.

Why is there soo much smoke?

I can just about see the racing tracking although the smoke makes it hard to see anything really.

All the cars on the track are really loud hurting my ears but at the same time causing excitement to rush through me.

"I'm going to get ready while you all should find a space where you can see the track." Valentino suggests as he is about to walk off but freezes when his eyes land on someone.

The guy is leaning against a red Ford Mustang with a cigarette in between his lips but as he sees us he takes it out and exhales dropping the cigarette on the floor as he steps on it before making his way to us.

He has loads of muscles and is really tall slightly intimidating me but knowing I have Valentino beside me who is a bit taller and stronger so I don't step back or look away

"Look who we have here." He starts causing the other people to all turn towards us and stare making me shift uncomfortably.

"Hello lightening, I thought you would be to scared to show up today." Valentino states confidently as lightening lets out a deep chuckle.

"Are you ready to lose your title today Bullet?" Lightening declares almost as if he has already won however now Valentino begins laughing at his statement.

Why did he call Valentino Bullet and why is his name lightening can't they just call each other by their real names.

"You wish you could beat me but keep dreaming." Valentino rolls his eyes with an amused smirk on his face.

"Who are the pretty ladies behind you?" Lightening suddenly asks causing Valentino's smirk to vanish as he starts getting more protective.

"No one you should worry about." Francisco grits out making sure no one can get near us as he glares at the guy.

"Awe so which ones your whore Bullet?" Lightening teases as Valentino visibly tenses ready to punch him before Francisco grabs his close fist.