41. Shower Together

Author's POV.

"Yoongi..... My parents don't know about my sexuality..."

Yoongi smiled. "Guess what? Mine too!" He walked away from Jimin and took off his coat.

"Aren't you worried about them???" Jimin questioned. "What if they don't accept??"

"Baby...." Yoongi walked towards Jimin and held his hands. "Can we not talk about them... Now...... Please...."

Jimin nodded but he for sure understood that something was fishy. Everytime the term 'family' comes up Yoongi gets uncomfortable and starts to change the topic.

But he understood. Maybe Yoongi was not comfortable yet to tell Jimin about his family.

~~

Felix walked into the cafeteria and there he found the figure he was looking for. His dear boyfriend. Hyunjin.

He tip toed towards the boy and covered his eyes with both his hands. "Felix! I know it's you!" Hyunjin said as he stretched his hands towards Felix's waist and tickled him.

Felix had to remove his hands as he was too sensitive. He laughed and jumped away from the boy.
"I was looking for you...." Felix sat in front of him. "Don't you miss me uh?"

"we're literally in the same building... We drive back to our hotel in the same car and you even moved in to my room.... How much more clingy do you want to be?" Hyunjin said as he pinched Felix's cheek.

"But you like it.....?" Felix said leaning on the bench shamelessly.

"Of course I do!" He said.

"So why were you ignoring me whole day?"

"Ignoring? You?" Hyunjin shook his head. "I was busy with work.... You already know that and now.... I just wanted to have a break...." He sighed. "I don't want to work more...." He fake cried.

"Let's go to the hotel then?" Felix said standing up.

"What do you mean...? We still have like 6 more hours to work..."

"Not anymore.... Jimin hyung is here. And I just saw them going up!" Felix gave a look which was obviously referring to something nasty and Hyunjin couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm happy that I can finally sleep for next 11 hours in peace." Hyunjin stood up with a smile.

"You mean screaming my name for next 11 hours??"

"Felix... I- we... Felix!!! We're not doing it!!!"

~~

Yoonmin were now cuddled up on the bed holding each other as closely as they could.

"Yoongi..... I want to tell you something......"

Yoongi didn't say anything.

"My parents throw new year parties every year and they always ask me bring my girlfriend.... But since I don't have any so... I just ask someone from Uni to pretend. But....." Jimin paused a little. "This year I want you to come with me....I am really ready to shout it out in front of everyone that you're-" Jimin paused as he heard soft snores. He chuckled as he looked at Yoongi who was sleeping with his lips parted a few centimetres. "My cute little kitten..." Jimin pecked on his forehead. "My celebrity boyfriend." He chuckled remembering how he used to hate every celebrity and even Yoongi for ruining his sister's studies. But now he couldn't even think of staying away from him. He placed a light quick kiss on Yoongi's lips and drifted into dreamland in his boyfriend's arms.

~~

Ding dong.

Ding dong.