Happiest Girls

Author: i live alone and my main struggle is peeling potatoes😤 hElp🥲

———

FEW DAYS LATER

It's been a few couple of days and so far so good.

As soon as Y/N was healed enough to be discharged, they went home. Well, Y/N went home with Scarlett and Rose. Since the actress will be taking care of her, Scarlett decided it's better if Y/N stays with them. It was convenient and Rose was happy.

Y/N's days consists of Scarlett taking care of her, Rose is also helping around as much as she can which is so adorable, and whenever Scarlett is busy, her moms would look after her. Sometimes Hailee would come around too, only to tease her best friend and she do that as much as she can, while Y/N can't hurt her at the moment.

She's still very upset about Natasha and Tony dying, and Scarlett and Robert has been comforting her. Robert even promised to throw a party for her once she's all better.

Besides, she's happy because she spent a good amount of time reading Scarlett's letters for her. And it was the best, she felt Scarlett's love and concern for her through those letters. And there was even pictures there, of Scarlett and Rose. So she collected all of them and she put them in a photo album, same with the letters and she promised to herself that she will bring them anywhere she goes. It's that precious to her.

And speaking of Scarlett, well she really meant it when she said that she'll take care of Y/N. And she's taking it so seriously, she would carry Y/N around the house. And she thanked her character, Natasha, for all the workouts.

Y/N would always pout, but she liked it. Just like right now, Scarlett is carrying her downstairs to have breakfast.

"You know I can walk, right?" Y/N asked, staring at Scarlett.

"I know," Scarlett answered, "And I don't care if you can, baby." She said and smirked.

"You're lucky I love you." Y/N said, blushing.

Scarlett smiles, "I love you too, Y/N."

"Y/N!" Rose clapped, "Good morning!"

Y/N smiles widely, "Good morning, Rosie!"

Scarlett sat Y/N down, kissing her head. "We prepared something for you." She said.

Y/N raised an eyebrow and looked at the table, it was cutely decorated with rose petals, her favorite breakfast, and two notes. "What is this?" She asked, already smiling.

"Read mine first!" Rose said, giving Y/N the color pink paper.

Y/N giggled and nodded her head.

"I'm really happy you're with us, Y/NN, please make us the happiest girls! Read mommy's note! I love you so so much!" The letter said.

"I love you too, Rosie." Y/N said, smiling at Rose. She doesn't know what this is all about, but her heart is already happy.

"Read mommy's note!" Rose said, grinning.

Y/N chuckled and grabbed the other paper, she glanced at Scarlett before reading it.

"Will you be Rose's momma and be my girlfriend?" The letter said.

Y/N gasped, she immediately looked up. And Scarlett was holding a bouquet, but the flowers are made of papers.

"We made this all night when you fell asleep. Because like you said in our first date, I also want you to have flowers that will never wither. I want you to always remember this day." Scarlett said, smiling. "So, your answer?" She asked, biting her lip.

"Yes! Are you kidding?" Y/N cried, happy tears. "Oh my god, of course!"

Scarlett smiles and leaned in, kissing Y/N sweetly.

Rose cheered, clapping her hands.

The two pulled away and Scarlett wiped Y/N's tears. She gave the flowers to Y/N before picking up Rose.

"Momma!" Rose said, grinning at Y/N.

Y/N's heart melted. "Oh, my Rose."

"I love you." Scarlett said, while they hug Y/N.

"I love you," Y/N whispered, smiling. "I love you and Rose."

"We love you too, momma..." Rose whispered.

Scarlett and Y/N smiles, they really are the happiest girls right now.