09. Blood on my neck.

My heart in my throat I tried everything to make these hands go away.  All I could do was squirm and yell.

           “Stop moving.”  The leader said as he tugged on my mesh top even higher.  The only thing covering me is the tube top and if he raised my top a little higher I would be exposed.  It made my heart stutter and ache in fear. 

             He sighed and left my top to hold my hips in a tight grip.  The non-visibility made it harder to guess what was happening. 

             “Shh…”   He whispered, giving me fake comfort before tearing my top in two. 

          “No!”  I screamed and tugged my hands with my last strength and tried to run away from those filthy hands.
How many people have they done this to?  Heartless monsters. 

          I didn’t even take two steps before a hand snaked around my waist and pulled me.  I sobbed against my own will, clutching the guy’s hand, I didn’t know if it was for me to push him away and to get support against my breaking will.

          He pushed me forward, bending me in half; still having me in his hold, and he pushed apart the mesh top’s parts.  I sobbed harder.  Couldn’t he have taken advantage of me in the bathroom?  Why did he have to do this in front of all these people?  Why did he have to take away the only part of me I was holding on to?

           “Nothing will happen.  Shhh.”
He whispered near my ear before he touched my back, above my still secured tube top. 

           I unexpectedly relaxed under his hold after he reassured me.  I was ashamed of myself then; I was seeking comfort from the guy who was going to rape me.

          My tears were soaking the face mask and I was a quivering mess as he traced my back with his gentle fingers as he spoke something in a language I didn’t understand. 

          What was he saying?

         He inhaled sharply and relaxed against me, I didn’t even realize his body was ramrod straight and tense. 

         “No mark.”  He said, with relief apparent in his voice as he gently helped me stand straight.

           I waited with bated breath, sniffling a little.  The room was silent and the guy who talked before spoke again. 

           “Are you sure?”

            The leader growled in his mouth, and I shivered at that sound, it sounded a little like an animal’s growl and I thought I started hallucinating too. 

          “Yes.”  He said still with a note of roughness in his voice. 

           “Okay, son.  Don’t get angry at your father.”  The other guy said with a laugh. 

           Father?  Was this a family gang?

           His hold on me loosened a little before he turned us both in a direction. 

           “Take her to the room next to mine and treat her properly.”  The last part was said with a note of warning. 

            “Alpha, are you sure you want me to take her to the chamber?”
One of them asked hesitantly like he didn’t want to speak at all, but the mere suggestion of giving me a room baffled him.

           The guy holding me took a step towards him which inadvertently made him even closer to me. 

           “Are you questioning my command, Lambda?”  He asked silently, but I could hear and feel his rumble like my own.  He doesn’t even have to shout to make his point across the room.