Infiltration Time 4th Hour

Stairs that leading to 7th floor
(Y/N) POV

Isogai: You're so quick to change, Nagisa. You should have just gone on like that. There are a lot of instances of assassins dressing up as women in history books.

Nagisa: N-Not you too, Isogai-kun!

Karma: Nagisa-kun, if you want to get rid of that, the earlier the better.

Nagisa: I'm not getting rid of it!! I'm keeping it!!

Karasuma: Can you guys save that for later?

Nagisa: I'm never doing it again.

We then stopped walking when we arrived at the top of the stairs.

Karasuma: This is the last leg of our infiltration.

Me:*looks at my phone* From here on out, it's the VIP floor.

Ritsu: Yep, that's right. In addition to the hotel's security, it seems that the guests' own personal guard are placed on watch.

Sousuke: So we already ran into the guards guarding the stairs leading up, huh? They looked crazy strong.

Yada: Are they with the guy who's terrorizing us? Or do they work for someone that's completely unrelated?

Dad:*takes out a gun* Either way, it doesn't matter. It doesn't change the fact that we need to take them down to pass through.

Mom:*takes out a gun* Yeah.

Before they could shoot the guards, Terasaka stopped them.

Terasaka: Wait, let me handle this.

He said and put down his bag.

Koro-sensei: Looks like this is the most appropriate time to use the weapon you are carrying, Terasaka-kun.

Terasaka: Keh. Do you have X-ray vision or something?

Me: Just a reminder, you need to take both of them out at once.

Terasaka: Yeah, yeah. Just leave it to me. Hey, Kimura. If it's just you, they won't think of you as an enemy right away. Go lure them over here.

Kimura: Me? How?

Terasaka: Don't ask me. Say something to piss 'em off.

Karma: Oh, oh, I have an idea! Try saying this Kimura.

Karma whispered something to Kimura.

After he has done, Kimura started to approach the guards.