SDES Chapter 32: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (11) •

The special guest was Yan Han, and despite doing nothing in the episode, the ratings were also designated to explode.

Qin Lang narrowed his eyes, not allowing himself to stare directly at Yan Han surrounded by the stars and the moon. He pursed his lips, and in order not to make himself stand out, he moved to the side of the crowd.

Yan Han smiled and shook hands with the captain of their team, and thanked the group for their welcome. Finally, he locked his eyes on Qin Lang, his tone was as gentle as he wanted: "Is your injury healed?"

Qin Lang's heart started beating wildly again, and after a while, he could barely calm down and meet those eyes. He smiled and said, "It's alright, thank you."

Yan Han knew Qin Lang originally got injured. Last time whn Qin Lang was injured he went to visit him, so now that Yan Han asked that question, no one thought it was a big deal.

After a few people said hello, they began to allocate into four teams. Don't ask about how many people wanted to be with Yan Han. So, the director asked a few people to play a small game - playing table tennis. For short distances, they had to blow the ping pong ball into the designated position on a smooth surface.

Qin Lang looked at his teammates who were eager to try and Yan Han's smiling eyes while looking at him intentionally or unintentionally, and he frowned without a trace. When it was his turn, Qin Lang never blew in, which attracted ruthless ridicule from his teammates.

The best scorer was Bai Quan, who scored eight in total. That's when everyone thought that his talent was shown and he was already the winner, they were disappointed that they lost Yan Han's thigh, the director said, "So, congratulations to Qin Lang and Yan Han for becoming teammates."

! ! Qin Lang looked at the director in astonishment. He didn't react for a while, he had already lost, how could he still...

"Ah?!" Ah Shuang and several members looked annoyed, "I knew it! You guys don't play cards according to the routine!"

Director - Innocently said: "I didn't say that whoever scored the most was  Yan Han's teammate, it's you people who misunderstood! Two people with the same number of goals can be the first team. As for Bai Quan, who scored the highest just now, you can choose the remaining five members at will."

Everyone: "..."  They were all caught off guard.

The eight people quickly divided into the teams, and the next step was to assign the tasks of each team. Four groups of randomly drawn task cards.

"I'm going to go smoke." Yan Han didn't know when he arrived behind Qin Lang. The autumn clothes were neither thin nor thick. His body didn't touch Qin Lang, but his clothes rubbed against Qin Lang from time to time, which was slightly ambiguous.

Qin Lang was a little frightened, but he didn't dare to look back at Yan Han. He knew that the both of them were very close, and when he looked back, he would probably encounter some places that shouldn't be touched - no, Yan Han's entire body was his restricted area...

Therefore, Qin Lang took a step forward when he heard the sound, and turned the stiffness into a natural way to draw quest cards.

"Help the villagers collect corn, one unit of land..." Qin Lang opened the task card and read it to his teammates. The voice was clearly loud enough, and he was sure that the other party could hear it.

But the man still put his head down around his shoulder from behind and glanced down at the task card, he said in his ear with a lustful voice that was almost whispering: "Well... as far as the two of us are concerned, it might be completed today. no...?"