SDES Chapter 34: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (13) •

"Yan Han, when did you become like this..." Qin Lang wanted to say something bad, but he felt that the words would only sound like a slap in his own face, so he swallowed the words back, he pushed Yan Han away, and turned his back to his face with a cold face. He was theb lying on the bed.

The room did not just have a bed like the standard room in the hotel, there were two beds, and they are not even narrow, even if two people lay on one, they can sleep peacefully.

Qin Lang stared at the wall with his eyes open, unable to ask his teammates to change rooms. Yan Han only told the director that the two of them were secretly married, so it might not be revealed, but if he really said that they were now divorced, and even after the divorce, Yan Han still chased after him, then the show group would have to deceive if they have not yet divorced, then the gossip it could spread would be really big. And there were so many people in this program group, and if they were not kept in a good order, they would likely leak out information.

Qin Lang sighed irritably, Yan Han had eaten him to death and he had no choice at all.

After running all morning, Qin Lang really wanted to sleep. He lay on the bed with his back taut for a while and pretended to lie down for a while. Yan Han seemed to be staring at him and didn't intend to sleep with him, so he really fell asleep.

Qin Lang had a dream, he dreamed of Ye Qian. On the first day of the university, when he returned to the dormitory at night, he was pressed against the door by Ye Qian and had received a strong kiss from him. The evil and domineering smile on that man's face coincided inadvertently with today's Yan Han, and even the unilateral mandatory sentences after the kiss were very similar.

Ah…

Qin Lang's eyelashes trembled, he woke up, but he hadn't open his eyes yet. He could hear it without asking the system, and there was a sound of breathing not far from him, although it was very light.

He twitched his eyelashes again, and rolled his eyes under his lids twice, hinting to Yan Han that he was about to wake up.

"Hmm..." Qin Lang opened his eyes, feeling a little confused when he just woke up. He looked at the Yan Han and he was so close that he rested his head on the pillow with one hand, and had an evil smile on his face. He didn't understand the situation for a while, thinking that He was still in his dream, showing an unsuspecting smile to the other party, "Yan Han..."

The rustling voice was the murmur of a lover. Hearing it Yan Han's heart seemed to be scratched by a feather, it was light and itchy.

Then, a second later, the gentle smile suddenly froze on Qin Lang's face, he bounced up on the bed, and said angrily, "Why are you in my bed?!"

Yan Han looked at Qin Lang, who jumped out a long distance in shock, his eyes were full of defense - he squinted slightly, deliberately flirting, his tone was lazy and sexy, very provocative: "Baby, it's almost two o'clock, we have to go out now..."

Qin Lang gritted his teeth and glared at Yan Han, pretended to be calm and got up with a cold face. However, when he put on his shoes while propping up to the edge of the bed, he blinked several times, still revealing the extreme unease in his heart when he heard this man call him "baby" in such a doting tone.

Qin Lang took a small deep breath. He had to admit that anything in Yan Han's body, inside and out, could easily affect his mood.

Yan Han for him was like taking drugs. It was easy to fall in love, but difficult to quit. He knww it was harmful to him, but he couldn't help but want to smoke. Qin Lang believed that if he spent some time and more energy, he could quit, but it didn't include that drug. The drug was always showing off in front of him, tempting him to be an addict. The gentleman tasted it again and again.