SDES Chapter 36: The actor's ex-husband is a scheming **** (15) •

"Douxing," tells the story of the Zhou royal family's intrigue and struggle. The Zhou Dynasty has been peaceful and peaceful for many years. The imperial court has recently paid more attention to literature and less martial arts. Under the calm surface of the court, undercurrents are surging. Among the dozen princes, the crown prince, the third prince, and the seventh prince have the most support.

Among them, Zhou Sheng, the seventh prince, was the protagonist. He was unrestrained in character, capable of writing and martial arts, sloppy in front of people, but in fact, he was as careful as dust.

At the beginning of the story was the first day of the National Teacher's court. The national teacher's name is Dou Xingchen. This man was gentle and elegant. He seems to be approachable but out of the world.

The national teacher was airborne in Dazhou and was deeply favored by the emperor. Several princes who were fighting for power were eager to move. This was where the story unfolds.

Qin Lang, who would play the role of Dou Xingchen, the national teacher who didn't eat human fireworks.

He had almost memorized the entire script in the past few days. Although it was the first draft, in the original owner's serious attitude, he still recited all his lines. As for acting skills, he's sorry that Qin Da said that he crushed a certain actor every minute when he acted.

Of course, he only needs to know the system himself. In front of outsiders, such as assistant managers, he still has to be a competent artist, diligently researching acting skills, and striving to get into the crew without holding back.

During the two-month preparation period, Qin Lang also finished recording the reality show. The reality show had brought a large number of girlfriend fans to Qin Lang. There was no choice in appearance or personality. He was serious and careful in work, not stingy when joking, and could take care of his companions very well. He was a warm-hearted male god.

The everyday fan was calling his husband under his Weibo and wanting to give birth to a monkey for her husband, but they didn't know that their husband was GAY, and he has a husband himself.

On November 16, Qin Lang went to the Jing family's party, together with Qin Feng, and the theme was a wine tasting party.

Although Qin Lang didn't hate this kind of communication, he wasn't good at it either. Qin Lang sat by the window along with a glass of red wine, looking at the roses in ting's backyard in a trance. Yan Han hadn't texted him yet today.

Since the reality show split, Yan Han had never looked for him again, but he kept texting every day. Sometimes it was just a simple good morning and good night; sometimes he said something about work; sometimes he even complain about so-and-so; of course, sometimes, he also said some words of love. Yan Han was only harassing him by text messages, and he never called him. He probably thought that the call may be hung up, but the text message just needs to be sent.

Qin Lang naturally didn't reply to h. He wanted to block the person, but after seeing the string of numbers that were so familiar that they were engraved in his mind, he was reluctant to lock it in a small dark room. Every day, like a severe patient, he reads the text messages sent by the person back and forth over and over again. It was both poison and medicine.

But today, Yan Han did not send any text messages. Was he tired? He didn't get a response and finally felt bored?

Qin Lang took a sip of the red wine in the glass, and there was a hint of bitterness in his mouth.

"How do you feel?" A gentle, smiling voice sounded beside him, it was Jing Yu.

"Not bad." Qin Lang said with a smile, he shook the magnificent liquid in the wine glass, took another sip, and the bitter taste spread into his mouth again.