●the surprise●

3rd pov
Y/n woke up to the sound of birds singing, it was calming her nervousness.

She stood up and cooked her breakfast even tho she has maids she prefers to do her things by herself if time let her.

She ate her breakfast and headed to her room to see if her nichirin is in a good condition.

She wore her uniform and took her nichirin and headed out.

She went full speed to spare time for the search.

After some time

Y/n pov
I arrived at the village where my mission is supposed to be.
I booked a room in one of the hotels, they gave me a yukata i changed to it since i want to look like a normal citizen while asking for information i hid my katana and went out.

I heard some people talking about a girl that disappeared and they found a limb of her body.

It's def a demons' doing, i went to a festival and happened to be there, it's quite dangerous to bring people together in one place demons consider it a gift.

I walked around as i heard two women talking together their conversation triggered me.

"Did u hear about that girl?"

"Yeah the one that they found a limb of hers"

"Yes, do u know what they are saying now?"

"No, I don't"

"It is said to be a demon's doing"

'gasp' " A demon!!is it even real"

"That's what they are saying and"

"And what"

"It is said to be residing in the mountains"

"Hi" I said

"H-hello" the woman said

"Your conversation seemed to be interesting may i know a little more about it" I said faking an eyes-closed smile.

"Y-yeah sure...the mountain that the demon resides in is the north side of this village they said there is a big castle there that belongs to him"

"really is that it thank you" I said

I went back to my room and changed into my uniform and left the room.

I headed to the mountain searching for the demon hoping that I can make it to a kill.

Slight Spoiler warning Manga⚠️

I heard something from the side I turned and dashed to it.

Suddenly i saw a sword drawn at me, I quickly avoided it and stepped back I had my eyes on the demon and I was surprised and cursed myself for saying what if it is an upper moon one.

It was an upper moon one

I sighed and prepared for the fight suddenly he talked.

"A demon slayer what's more to it my brother's descendant, everything  reminds me of him "the upper moon one said

"Your brother's descendant?"

"You don't know"
"I'm kakushibo upper moon one, I killed your clan since it was my brother's descendant and had the second strongest breathing style after the sun breathing but I guess I failed in killing one of them"

"My clan u killed them" I said with sadness in my voice it's not that I really resented the demon who killed my clan because I wasn't that close to them, but it feels sad because that clan had my kind mother.

"Yes, are u one of those who run with hatred and draw their swords at their enemy"

"No, I'm not that stupid to do it "

"Then I shall kill you" he said as he sprinted in my direction and attacked me with his sword I avoided his attack but that was hard  I guess I'm not strong as u think oyakata Sama.

His fighting style is like demon slayers and he uses a breathing style this is the first time I saw a demon who uses it.
~~
I kept avoiding and trying to attack this whole time I just landed a few hits on him.

"GREAT, I shall know your name little one"

"Y/n, Y/n..." should I say uzui or utomu "y/n utomu"

"So y/n u really fight like my brother and u remind me of him so I'm gonna kill you" he said with such bloodlust that's when I knew I fucked up.

  ______________________________________

It's been a while since I posted so here I am I found a little time to do this chapter since my Philo teacher didn't come so , I hope u liked it and I'm sorry I don't update too much 😔

I love yall and thanks for ur comforting comments and surely thanks for 42k💗💗💗💗