~ chapter 15 ~

Jimin and I chuckle, jimin looked at his wrist watch "oh! I wonder if y/n went back home or not" hearing his words I frown "what do you mean by that jimin!?"

.・✫・゜・×..×・✫・゜・。.

Taehyung drove the car to Alexandre lii bridge. he doesn't scared about security as he comes alone.

"Taehyung, I suggest one thing, don't make y/n feel like you're trying to use her again" Taehyung sighed and take left "what did you say!? Don't think like your the good guy here. she's ready to kill you" Taehyung took a harsh breath and speed up the car.

"yes, I will support y/n and save her from your man after she kills you" Jimin chuckled, Taehyung keep remembering Jimin's words

Taehyung's mind keeps repeating Jimin's words like a love song. "yes, it's true she hates me but still how can she think of killing ME, 'her husband'" Taehyung emphasizes the word 'her husband'

Taehyung reaches the bridge and gets down looking around trying to find his wife. he climbs the stairs while looking around.

he finds y/n staring at the water. he smiles to himself looking at her. "beautiful" he said walking to her.

y/n smiled looking at the water and the light reflection made it more beautiful, y/n couldn't hold herself back she smile "beautiful" y/n said

suddenly some familiar strong manly Cologne hit y/n Respiratory glands and she closes her eyes in pleasure feeling that Cologne. It's a clive christian's imperial majesty Cologne and she knows who uses that

"𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆"

y/n thought to herself

"not more than you"

"Why did you come here!?" y/n asked not looking at Taehyung "it's a good thing a wife recognized her husband just by voice"

aish!! does he know that she recognized him just by his Cologne!!?

y/n chuckled and shake her head in disbelief but immediately composed herself "now, tell me. why did you come here, Taehyung!?" y/n ask him as she turned her body to him, facing him