2

Nathalia wipes down the sticky bar with a sigh, another drunkard had spilt his drink on the side, and everything was sticking to the countertop.

"You look as happy as ever, Nat,"

"Evening Eggsy," Nathalia says, a small smile gracing her lips. "What can I get for you tonight?"

"Three pints of the cheapest beer," Eggsy says.

"Big spender tonight," Nathalia comments, sarcasm lacing her tone.

"Well, Dean gave me some money, so I thought I'd treat myself and my mates," Eggsy grins. "And what better way than not only getting booze, but also being able to see the face of the most beautiful lady to grace Britain. No, the most beautiful lady to grace the earth"

Nathalia rolls her eyes at Eggsy, using her index finger to push his face away from hers.

"Okay Romeo, what was the money actually for?"

"Rizlas,"

"I'm sure he's going to be happy when you go back empty-handed," Nathalia says.

"Well-"

Nathalia rolls her eyes before reaching into her apron pocket, throwing Eggsy a pack of Rizlas.

"You're lucky I buy a couple when I go to the shop," Nathalia says.

"You're the best,"

"I know, you don't have to tell me," Nathalia grins devilishly.

"Oi, sweetheart, you going to serve us or what?"

"Sorry," Nathalia says. "Break time"

Nathalia sits in the chair next to Eggsy and he wraps an arm around her shoulders.

"Just can't leave me be can you?" He teases.

"In your wettest dreams,"

"If Dean treats your mum so bad, why doesn't she leave him?" Ryan asks, clearly continuing the conversation they were having before Nathalia joined.

"Low self-esteem. That's her problem," Jamal says.

"Fuck off," Ryan shakes his head. "Why would she have low self-esteem? Eggsy's mum is well fit. No offense, bruv"

"It's all right," Eggsy says. "One of these days, I'm gonna smash his face in"

Nathalia snorts, shaking her head.

"Yeah fucking right,"

"Are you mental, cuz?" Jamal asks. "He'd just get that lot to do you, and then pretend he knew nothing-"

The group they were talking about had noticed Jamal pointing at them and all focused on the group of younger adults.

"About it,"

"You think you can chat shit about us, and we won't do nothing just because our guvnor's banging Eggsy's mum?"

"He's got you on a short leash, hasn't he?" Nathalia asks, leaning forward with a smirk on her lips. "Tell me how does it feel being a bit-"

"Nat, just leave it," Jamal says. "It's not worth it"

"You boys have outstayed your welcome," The ringleader says. "Leave"

"How fucking old are you?" Nathalia rolls her eyes as Eggsy stands up.

"I'm sorry about that, bruv,"

Nathalia watches as Eggsy slips the keys from the leader's pocket before leaving with his friends.

"Get us another drink darling,"

"Sorry, do you have any ID?" Nathalia asks.

"Are you taking the piss?"

"No ID, no drink," The blonde's tone was cold with a venemous undertone. "Sorry darling"

Flashing headlights light up the bar as the screeching sound of tyres fills the air.

Nathalia watches the man sprint towards the door before she moves to stand in the doorway, watching as Eggsy spins the car whilst throwing the leader a wanker hand gesture.

"Hey, that's my fucking car!" The man shouts. "Hey! Hey! Eggsy! I swear, you want to fucking stop it! You're a fucking dead man! Stop it! I'm gonna fucking have ya!"

"Floor it Eggsy!"

"See you later beautiful!" Eggsy shouts to Nathalia who gives him a wave.

"You really need to be more careful," Nathalia says to the goon. "I mean it's almost karmic, you force him out of a bar and he steals your car. It even rhymes, fate works in mysterious ways"

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Nathalia steps close and raises herself up onto her toes so she can whisper in his ear.

"Someone who could make you disappear without a trace,"

Nathalia leans back and plasters a smile on her face.

"So, grab your shit and get the hell out, okay?" Nathalia pauses. "Oh, and you even think of laying a hand on Eggsy or the other two boys, they'll never find your bodies. Okay, have a nice night"