Chapter Thirty

Stefano

This woman, she can't control her mouth sometimes.

"Stefano! You can't just stop the car like that!" she yells at me.

I continue driving again and for a few minutes it's quiet...until she starts laughing.

"Did u see your face!? Omg, you're so funny" she says in between laughs.

I smile. She's so cute, I can't wait to make her my wife.

"You wanna have sex huh?" I say with a smirk.

She immediately turns red and looks out the window. I chuckle and take her hand in mine, I place a kiss on it and she turns to me, smiling.

"I can't wait to see Marco" she says happily.

"Amore, move in with us" I say.

She goes quiet. I quickly glance at her before moving my attention to the road.

"Really? But what about my house that Jeong bought for me" she asks.

"Sell it, or rent it out." I say.

"That's actually a good idea. Okay, I'll move in with you Stefano." she says and smiles at me. I squeeze her hand as we finally pull up to my house.

Amara immediately rushes into the house. She doesn't know Marco's at his grandparents or what?

I walk in the house and she walks to me with a frown on her face.

" Marco's at my parents house. They'll drop him off in an hour or so" I say.

She sighs.

"Stefano make me food, I'm hungry" she says before she walks to the living room.

Ugg, I'm also tired, but I'll do anything for her.

I walk to the kitchen and start washing my hands. What should I even make?

Two hours later

Amara pov

The doorbell rings and I jump out of Stefano's arms. I bolt to the door and open it to reveal my baby.

"Hey baby! I missed you so so much" I say as I pick him up and hug him.

"Mamma! Mamma stay wif me, foweve" he says.

I giggle and kiss his cheek. He smiles brightly at me.

"Ummm, Amara, I'm leaving now" Emilia says. I hug her and take Marco's bag from her.

"Why the rush? Won't you have tea with me?" I ask.

She laughs.

"No no no, My husband... Needs me" she says before the walks out the door.

Oh.

"Mamma, I'm hungwy" Marco's whines to me.

"Let's go baby, papà made a nice lunch for us" I say as I kiss his cheek.

He rests his head on my shoulder as I walk to the kitchen. I dish up some food for him and warm it.

"You tired baby?" I ask.

"Noo" he lies.

I laugh and take out his food. He's probably too tired to feed himself as well.

I walk back to the living room and Stefano glares at me as I sit next to him.

"Say hi to papà baby" I whisper to Marco.

He opens his eyes and waves at his father before closing his eyes again.