Part 25 - Punishment?

Yoongi: Father, send that pervert to a military school!

Mr Kim: PERVERT ???

Taehyung:Dad... it's not what you think...

Taehyung was stressed. The deadly glare of his father was scaring him to death. If his father misunderstood the situation, he could easily send him far away.

Mr Kim: What did he do... again...

Jin: He was seen by Jungkook and Y/N doing nasty things with a girl, at school! I agree with Yoongi, send him in a boys or military school!

Jimin: Tae... again... it's normal if she doesn't want to talk to you!

Mr Kim: Taehyung, school is not your personal hunting space! Y/N is only 10, she doesn't have to witness such behavior from you! What shame...

Yejin and Jungkook came back with tea for everyone. Taehyung was on his knees, arms up, in front of his father, the boys still glaring at him.

Mrs Son: Songho, what's going on? Why is he like that? Taehyung...

Mr Kim: Yejin, you know about his bad behavior, he deserves a punishment. After few hours, he will understand how to be a good man.

Mrs Son: We should talk with him, take the time to explain to him why his behavior is not correct, not just punishing him like that.

Jin: I'm sorry Yejin, but this time, he will not escape a fair punishment. Don't interfere, he has no excuses!

Mrs Son: Jin, I'm not defending him, but you are all boys, you were teenagers too, you know what it feels like. We have to educate him about that too.

Mr Kim was listening to the argumentation and even if he understood Yejin's point of view, he needed to be firm with his son

Mr Kim was listening to the argumentation and even if he understood Yejin's point of view, he needed to be firm with his son. Jungkook was still standing near Yejin, sorry for his brother.

Yoongi: He is lucky enough to not receive my fist in his face!

Mr Kim: Guys, calm down. Taehyung has to reflect on his actions. I understand you Yejin, but as Jin said, this time, he has to be punished. If it's too difficult to stay here, you can go to our room.

Mr Kim finished his phrase in a softer tone. He knew that Yejin will not like his last remark and that she will probably be mad at him tonight. Yejin took back the tray with the tea and left to the kitchen. Jungkook followed her with the snacks.

Jungkook: Aunty... are you alright?

Mrs Son: Ahh!! I'm so frustrated! (She finally looked at Jungkook.) Sorry... I should not react like that in front of you.