werewolf au

The Nektons desperately need some help.

Kaiko and Will had searched the island for hours but they couldn't find the werewolf anywhere. Alpheus was also nowhere to be found. By the time they got back to the Aronnax it was sunrise. When they got inside there was a lot of yelling. They walked into the living room to see Ant as his wolf form with one of Fontaine's shoes in his mouth.

"GIVE IT BACK!!"

Fontaine ran at him but Ant was faster. He bolted out of the way and Fontaine ran face first into the wall.

"Ant, give Fontaine her shoe back."

Ant huffed and shook his head.

"Ant, drop it."

"Ruff!"

"Ant."

Ant looked around, his dad was blocking the door, his mum was in front of him and Fontaine was behind. Ant was cornered, so he reluctantly dropped the shoe.

"Thank you."

Will walked over to the sofa as Fontaine walked forward and picked up her shoe. She lifted her foot off the ground for a few seconds but that was long enough for Ant to steal the other one.

"ANT NO!!"

Ant darted for the door and just made it through. He could hear his parents yell before they chased him down the halls.

Ant eventually gave the shoe back and turned human again. All of his muscles hurt. He got little to no sympathy from his sister.

"Justice, sweet, sweet justice for the shoe thief."

"Not funny Fontaine!"

Kaiko ended up helping Ant to bed, she and Will followed soon after. Fontaine was the only one awake at mid day when she spotted the wolf out of a window. Fontaine immediately stormed out she needed answers.

She got to the edge of the forest. The wolf had retreated when they saw her coming.

"HEY!! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!"

There was no response.

"COME ON!! YOU TURNED MY BROTHER INTO A WEREWOLF YOU CAN'T JUST WALK AWAY!!"

The wolf suddenly came into view. They looked ever so slightly annoyed.

"You did this!! You turned my brother into a Werewolf and he did this to my shoes!!"

Fontaine said pulling off her shoes and holding them up. The wolf almost seemed to laugh.

"This isn't funny.... you turned my brother into a Werewolf so turn him back!"

The wolf began to walk away.

"HEY!! Don't you walk away from me!"

The wolf stopped, his ears perked up. That's when Ant ran past her as in his wolf form. He growled at the wolf but he barely even turned around.

"Ant what are you doing!?"

Ant jumped at the wolf who simply moved out of the way. He gave Ant a 'really' look. Ant jumped at him again and the wolf once again moved out of the way.

"Ant seriously!"

The wolf seemed to have enough of Ant's constant attempts to attack and simply jumped at him causing Ant to startled and fall backwards. Fontaine laughed at the shock on his face. Ant went back in his human form to yell at Fontaine.

"FONTAINE THE WOLF IS DANGEROUS GET OUT OF HERE!!"

"What?!"

"HE KILLED ALPHEUS!!!"

At that moment the wolf changed into his human form.

"QUIT TELLING EVERYBODY I'M DEAD!!"

Ant and Fontaine both looked up at Alpheus. Ant started smiling.

"YES! YOU'RE ALIVE I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!!"

You know dogs can't have coffee so wolves can't have coffee and Alpheus is a wolf so does that mean he shouldn't be drinking coffee? In this essay I wil-

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own work!