Chapter 52: Move forward

1st person POV:
Standing here, I realize... I fucking miscalculated!!

There is still plenty of time before the party!!

Well, that is why I'm standing on the beach, just stare to the faraway like some 3rd rate protagonist of a 4th rate novel.

Still... Maybe I will just consider this a the final break before the constant chaotic events of the killing game...

Luckily I brought some ice screams from the U-Mart!! Killing some time with this will be a good idea.

...Okay, I finally reached a conclusion after thinking for a long time...

Mikado pushing me to save everyone, he know that I would come here,... All of that can only mean one thing.

Took you so long to realize!

...She is here, in this world... No doubt about it, to be able to save everyone from the killing game, it can only he a person from the real world and know about the plot.

Adding the number, it fits, there is no original character coming from nowhere.

Are you ignoring me? You are so cruel!! *Sob*

Then... is it one of that shitty god's work...

Probably it, he always mention some shits about entertainment, so this action seems not too far-fetched.

I bite the ice scream again.

Then, I have the chance to apologize without going back to my world? It would be very good.

Things have gone smoothly so far... I have found out all of the mysteries right in the first chapter.

Still... Why am I feeling I'm forgetting something?

Me!!!

Nah, must be my imagination.

After that I just spent the rest free time staring to nowhere.

.

"Yo! Onigawara! Let's drink!" Shinji excitedly says

"Where the hell all of your preparation things has gone???"

Yep, we are currently in the party and apparently I expected too much from this guy.

"Also, I'm undera..."

Wait no actually, counting my time after dying, technically I'm old enough to drink but still...

"Don't worry, just play along, this is just normal water." Shinji whispers

Okay I took back my previous statements, good job Shinji!

"Where did you slip them in anyway? I whisper back

"A while ago, while everyone was still coming."

I guess that is possible??

Anyway since they are water.

"Yosh, drink it is!!"

"That is the spirit!" Shinji laughs

"Wait wait!! There wasn't any alcho..." Yuki says out loud

"You were out of school for a while right, Kasai-chan? So you must be at the legal drinking age." Setsuka smirks

"Ahhh! Whatever! I'm gonna be an adult soon anyway. Cheers!!"

"Cheers!!"

Gosh, his acting is not really bad...

Well since, my best friend normal water is here, I guess relaxing before tonight is the best course of action.