CHAPTER 51. Face To Face With A Wolf

I woke up like a happy cat, stretching and letting out a small yawn. "Nice nap?"

I sat up and rubbed me eyes before looking at Nicholas with a nod and smile. "Yeah, it was nice," I agreed and happily sat on his hips as he remained flat on my bed.

Nicholas grabbed my hips and looked at me with affectionate eyes. "Raven, did you know you snore?"

I froze, utterly horrified. How was I supposed to be the cute lovable hybrid, if I snored like a pig in my sleep?! Nicholas's lips lifted and I slapped his chest. "Jerk, I don't snore!" 

He laughed under his breath. "No, you don't," he agreed as I touched his chest thoughtfully.

"Can I call my brother?" I asked slowly, meeting his eyes helpfully. He nodded and I grinned, climbing off him as he sat up, reaching into his pocket.

"Sure, here you go," he handed me his phone and paused. "I found your phone at the school the other day, I went to look, it was in lost and found. I have it in my car,"

I grinned. "Thanks, Nicholas!" I said and swiped through his contacts until I found Cyprus. Nicholas climbed off the bed and walked over to the door, walking out calmly, giving me privacy.

What a gentleman! I nodded happily. That's my Nicholas. I pressed the phone to my ear and sat criss cross on the bed.

"NIcholas, why are you calling me? I told you I was-"

"This is Raven," I interrupted in a chirp, making my brother pause.

"Oh, Raven, my dearest sister, what can I do for you?" I nearly giggled at his complete change of tune.

"It's about Shade," I said slowly pausing as I heard Cyprus sigh.

"Yes, already working on it, stubborn werewolf should have told me, I actually have Aaron, if you know who he is, in my living room. We're discussing the issue."

My eyes lit up. "I'm glad at least someone is also trying to help, River said he'd call you," I paused, lowering my voice. "He lied,"

Cyprus made a sound in his throat. "Foolish vampires, though, I understand their wish to stay out of werewolf fights. After all, during the massacre, werewolves played a large role."

I sighed and looked at my free hand. "Well anyways, what's the plan?"

I could almost hear the smile in my brother's voice as he said his next words. "Why don't you come over here so I can share."

My eyes went wide. "There's no way the vamps are going to allow that," I said, sulking.

Cyprus laughed. "Teleport, you should have complete control over your magic again, to an extent, I can walk you through it,"

I furrowed my brows. "Cross will spank me when I get back, I know it,"

The line went silent and I pursed my lips. "He'll what?" Cyprus asked, voice dangerous. I gulped.

"O-oh, well, I ran away, and he spanked me, very effective. Even more effective than emotional damage."

Cyprus made a humming noise. "Then just tell him,"

I sighed and looked towards the door. "Cross!" I shouted and waited nervously, stomach filling with butterflies. The door opened and Cross walked in, gazing at me curiously. "Can I teleport to my brother's house?" I asked, leaving out all of the important details.

He looked surprised at my request before he grinned and leaned on the door, seeming triumphant. "Sure, be my guest princess,"

I grinned. "Cyprus, how do I do it?" I asked, excitement leaking into my tone. Imagine what I could do if I could teleport! Tag would be so much more fair!