[ch:2] 34

"What are you talking about? " asked one of the girls.
"F/n, you are literally the best pom pom girl we have. " said another. Lily elbowed and shushed them.

"They are only kicking you off cuz you hang out with los--aah~ "Lily kicked Margaret's chair to shut her up. This thrusted Margaret forward. Her big voluptuous breasts bounced on the table and kicked her big iced beverage off onto you.

It spilled all over your shirt and skirt. The drink made your shirt slightly see-through and cling onto your breasts. The cold drink made your nipples hard and poke through. At this point 3 of the 5 journalists, at the speed of light, zoomed in on your chest and took multiple pictures before your hands could cover it. They knew these pics would never be used for any article.

You stood up reflexively. God damn it. For being a rich girl Brittany sure owned some shitty clothes.
"Please F/n! Calm down! " Lily shouted dramatically whilst moving away from you. The other girls got the clue and did the same while shouting as loudly and ""cutely"" as possible.

Margaret on the other hand, didnt move. She sat there and watched as the drink slowly slide down your hand into your underboob. With each drop the shirt becoming more see-through. Margaret really really wanted to have this menu special, limited time, drink.

There is clearly some left on your chest. Would it be weird to ask you to let Margaret take a sip?

I mean Margaret is not a guy so it should be fine right? Before she could ask

I mean Margaret is not a guy so it should be fine right? Before she could ask. Rin and Sam came over to sheild you from prying gazes.

Satoshi wanted to help. He really did but he couldn't move or blink either. His eyes were stuck on your skirt. The way this colourful drink dripped and curved down onto your juicy thighs. It looked so delicious that Satoshi felt feverish and dizzy.

"F/n what's wrong with you!? Why did you do that?! " Lily shouted trying to change the narrative

"Wait what did I do? " you asked confused.
"I can't believe you would actually try to throw a drink at us!! " shouted another cheer squad girl.
"But I didn't? The drink fell off because Margaret--"
"I am so sorry F/n Williams but please stop!! " Lily shouted cowering with the other cheersquad members

"F/n Let's just go." Rin
"Yeah you can't explain anything to this crowd." Sam
Rin and Sam quickly pulled you out of the cafeteria feeling embarrassed for you.

-

You took a quick shower and changed into this tight porn-esque school girl shirt and skirt. Rin and Sam found this fit in the theatre club. This shirt became beyond see-through the moment some drops of water landed on it. Yikes. Well good thing you are not going back to class anymore.

You can only hope this does not bother Shizuo too much.

Spoiler Alert. It did. Way too much.

Poor man spat water out both his mouth and nose orifices.
"Well guess we are both wet now. " you commented as the Satoshi continued coughing.
"Why.. *Aghk*-- "
"The pigtails? My hair is soaking wet so I tied it up. "
"No-- *choke* the-- *loud coughing*"
"Yeahhhhh... I tried to be cute with the pigtails but I realized later that I just look like a pornstar. "

Shizou hid his face and coughed for a while. After he was done you commented
"Can you come closer? I wanna show you something. I would move myself but these shitty buttons are holding on for dear life and I feel like if I move an inch it's gonna pop off. P*rnhub xvideos styles."

"Shut the fuck up for a second "
Shizou, without looking as much as possible, put his blazer on you. They were slightly big but very long on you.

"Muah~ they smell like Shizuo.....--Ouch! "
Shizou flicked your forehead.
"Everytime you say something bad and peverted. I shall flick you. " He said with a face redder than his sofy red wavy hair. The man seemed exhausted and very flustered so you stopped.

"Kay' Daddy. " You mumbled. Shizou didn't flick you for some reason.

"What is inside that box? "
"Ah! Yes That box is full of hair care--" While trying to get the box you stepped on Shizou's blazer and tripped. If it weren't for Shizuo's cat like reflexes and long ass arms you probably would have lost a tooth.

"God you are such a petite pretty disaster. "
"What? "
"You are a small-sized massive fucking disaster. Go sit down and don't move."
"Whatever Daddy fuck you to-- Ouch! Stoppp~"

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.