chapter 57

Surprise!!! Holi hai !!!

Target votes 170 votes .

Do comment, share and shower your love and let me know how it was !!

Patio , Singhnia mansion
The cool breeze was flowing around the atmosphere embarking the arrival of season of romance , season of rain . The sky was covered with clouds while birds were happily chirping enjoying the season . After lunch the elders were sitting in the patio enjoying their tea and talking about each and everything from politics to relationship while krishi was busy playing football with the vansh, ayush and ved while the girls were sitting and gossiping about the recent happenings .

" So how many dates you both have went far without informing us " keerti asked Tia as she took a mug of coffee from naksh hand and took a sip . During their night talks it was a habit that both of them have developed sharing their coffee mug .

" nowhere just two dates . Vansh was acting a like hawk surrounding around us and accompany us wherever we went so we never got time . Two dates we went that was also for around half and hour " Tia said with sad face and punch vansh back making him chock the water he was drinking.

" sash handle your angry bird . " vansh shouted and took a seat next to ishika while everyone laughed at his dramatic attitude . Ved to came with krishi in his arms while mayera gave both of them orange juice . Ishika clenched her fist as she look at mayera wiping the sweat away from ved forehead with towel and giggling with krishi making her laugh.

" When is ved and mayera getting married akshara jii . Have you decided any auspicious time for them " Swarna asked akshara while ishika heartbeat rozed due to fear listening the topic .

" Soon , yesterday Singhvi's called according to Pandit jii after 7 months there is a very nice auspicious time to get both of them married. Mayera had already said yes but I have not yet approached with ved regarding this topic . " akshara said smiling looking at both of sons who got beautiful life partners .

" It okay let them take time akshara . It's a huge decision for them . " nanu said and akshara nodded smiling. Keerti look at her friend whose eyes were getting wet listening the talks and she was trying hard to control herself .

" I have to go home now ...dad friend is at home and he wants to see me . I will take your leave now " ishika said to keerti who could easily see she was trying to escape the situation and she will not let her .

" vansh can we go now , if you want to stay then I will take a cab " ishika said but before vansh could speak krishi held his arm asking him to stop .

" no vansh Mamu ...one for match . Stay for some more time ..pleaseee" krishi said showing her puppy face while vansh look at ishika who smiled .

" it's okay you stay with kangaroo . I will take a cab " ishika said kissing krishi cheeks who smiled .

" Ishika driver will drop you. No need for cab . I will ask Andrew to make arrangements " naksh said pulling out his phone but was interrupted by ved .

" Naksh I am going to office . Something came up and client is not ready to bulge at all. Look after mom I will back in hour " Ved said while naksh nodded .