MJ

Monday morning Y/n was seen in the passenger seat of Gwen's car heading to school. Y/n rubs his eyes a bit as bags are still visible.

Gwen: … Do you… um, wanna talk about yesterday?

Y/n: Thanks Gwen, but I don't feel like talking about it right now.

Gwen: That's okay, just please know I'm here for you okay? After school I'll take you back to my house okay? Dad said you could stay till you're comfortable going home. 

Y/n: Thanks…

She nods before the car enters their school parking lot. The two exited the car and began to walk onto school as everyone started to get ready for classes.

Gwen: Alright, I'll see you in third period!

Y/n: See ya!

They split up and Y/n begins to start the day. Y/n heads into English class, and takes his seat beside one of his close friends Mary Jane Watson. 

Y/n: Hey MJ.

MJ: Hey Tiger, how are you holding up?

Y/n: Oh… does everyone know?

MJ: Everyone your mom called, of course dad was more annoyed than anything and just ignored her. You're mom's scary sometimes.

Y/n: Yeah… and I guess I'm a bit better… I just can't face her anytime soon. 

MJ: That's alright, take your time. So, other then that whole fiasco, how was your weekend?

Y/n chuckles.

Y/n: Saturday was really fun, Petra and Ned slept over and we all just hung out and played games.

MJ: *giggles* Sounds fun, hey maybe invite me to one of your play dates next time.

Y/n: *chuckles* Hey that's rude.

MJ: I mean am I wrong? Didn't you guys play with Legos?

Y/n: Maybe. You're just gonna have to find out next time you come over.

MJ: Gladly.

The two chuckled as they continued to chat about random things till class had started. They were given an assignment to write a news article on any topic they want. The most popular one will be featured in The Daily Bugle. While MJ struggled to think of a topic, Y/n's mind began to wander as he pretended to brainstorm for a project. He then remembered what Spider-woman suggested. He took out an extra piece of paper and began to sketch out some small ideas. From time to time, he would switch papers and write ideas for the article in case the teacher ever walked by, but he settled on just starting off simple and just making a male version of her costume. And making it should be too hard… once he has access to his sewing machine again… and that won't be for a while.

MJ: Hey, Y/n, can you help?

Y/n: Hm? How?

MJ: Well, I can't think of anything to write… so, I was wondering if you have any ideas?

Y/n: You don't have anything you are interested in?

MJ: Well of course I do, it's just, I want mine to be unique, you know at least ¼ of the people here might write about Spider-woman. Honestly, that’s the only exciting thing i could think of.

Y/n: Wait, you actually wanna win the contest?

MJ: Who wouldn’t? It’ll look good in my resume when I start applying for jobs.

Y/n: Huh… well that definitely makes things harder. Maybe I'll help you research after school?

MJ: Sounds great! How about at Eddie’s pizza?