13: Burgeon

Ignore the mistakes please
Authors pov

the sun wasn't up, the sky was still wearing hue of purple and black, taehyung was watching the morning unfolding slowly little by little which always have brought warmth and hope to him that no season, no darkness lasts forever with every night, days comes following.
sipping a glass of juice he glanced towards the wall clock it was already 5:30 am yet Yugyeom hasn't come it, he sighs remembering how strenuous it was for him to convince Yeonjun ,who was blazing with anger.

"I will kill him someday if he will keep torturing you"

he laughed that echoed in his room, yeonjun looks adorable when he's angry and he loves how he loves him, his smile recoild when the door bell rang. he rose on his feet, glances his frame in mirror, clad in emerald green collared loose knitted sweater with lose white pant.

he picked his bag which yeonjun always carries for him with all the necessity he needs, yeonjun has packed extra more thing last night, he would have tag along but he has to be at the hospital every night with his mother so he left alone.
as no servant was home right now taehyungs has to rush down quickly to open the door and not let Yugyeom wait.

"morning, yugyeom-shi" he greeted with a smile and Yugyeom greets back , quickly takes the bag from taehyung hand who hesitant first but gives it anyway when yug says 'let me please'.

taehyung shuts the door close and says the guard to keep the security on watch who nods with all models holdforth, yugyeom opens the door of the back seat of car and taehyung sits but yelps when he hears the heavy and velvety voice booming in car.

"good morning" taehyung turns his head to the side ,the car light lits up and their sit the CEO glowing even in dim light, smirking and eyes shining, taehyung was in shock as he didn't even move his muscle, he gulp as he stares the man beside him smirking.

"you need to breath taehyung" jeonguk playfull says and chuckles as taehyung actually breaths, he was caught off guard finding CEO in the same car as his, he didn't have imagine this, even in his wildest dream that the great jeon jeonguk would be here to pick him up.

he couldn't fathom what to say or ask, he didn't stand a chance even to get off from the car which already has taken its speed, he sits straight and clears his throat the awkwardness was way to much to heavy, he couldn't even bring himself to greet back the CEO who was staring taehyung every now and then.

"you didn't sleep right? did you"? taehyung heard a voice coming very close to his ear he turns his head to the side just to confirm whether the ceo is regarding him or yugyeom.

"yes I'm asking you taehyung" jeonguk says and taehyung was left surprised.

"n-no i didn't" taehyung hesitantly replied and turn his head to other side,gaze the sky, the color changing sky.

I rarely sleep.

taehyung wanted to say that but jeonguk doesn't has to know that, they aren't friend, they aren't close they are just people who hate each other. jeonguk eyes narrowed on taehyung he could see the eye bag under taehyung eyes which doesn't reduces taehyung beauty but it surely makes him look tired and mess, he sighs and shakes his head and again the silent is what that surrounds them.

taehyung was at relief as jeonguk didn't grill anything more as he could peaceful watch the sky that following their lead, changing color with every passing second,he loves watching sky, it gives him hope, a serene peace that he seek all the time, the first ray of sun fell over his face that brought a huge smile on his face and he shut his eyes closed and let the ray hit his face, oblivious how ethereal he look.