She Cheats: Lauren

Someone had messaged me asking what the ring looked like. It looks kinda like this....^^ Picture above.

If you don't like it then just imagine what you thought it would be. :)

Part 2

||Lauren||

Before the accident

What the hell happened? I remember going to a party, getting drunk, meeting someone who looked like Y/N, then passing out.

"Laur- what the hell?" Normani asked, walking into my room unexpectedly. My eyes widened. Ally and Dinah -who were right beside her now- gasped.

"Oh my god, Y/N's gonna be heartbroken." I heard Ally whisper to the two. My jaw went slack, and dropped. Oh my god, Y/N. Holy fucking shit. Shit, shit, shit. I'm such a fuck up.

"What the actual fuck Lauren! How many times do you want to break Y/N?! She's went from an innocent girl, to a shattered hurt one. And you, you've stayed the same. You can't change. You just can't. When will Y/N see the bad in you and leave your stupid ass?!" Dinah yelled, mad at me for hurting her best friend's younger sister.

"I-I didn- it's not what it looks-"

"Cut the crap Lauren. This was by far the worst thing you have done to Y/N, and there are many bad things on the list you have done." Ally mumbled, her voice much calmer than Dinah's.

"I'm serious! I-I didn't mean-"

"You don't fucking mean anything?! What the hell is that? You're saying you've cheated on Y/N and you don't mean it?! That's bullshit Lauren. Bullshit." Dinah huffed.

I heard the door open whilst Dinah was yelling me. I heard the floor creaking. Shit. That's Camila.

"Lo?" I heard her call out softly. She walked into the room with a smile on her face, but it soon was replaced with a scowl.

"I-I swear this wasn't-" I stammered. Angry/protective Camila scares the shit out of me, especially when she is defending her sibling.

"Again? You fuckin- LAUREN. YOU CAN'T SAY IT WASN'T YOUR FUCKING FAULT! She fucking loves you and you keep doing this to her!" Camila raged. Every word that came out of the girls mouths was what I deserved. I then heard my girlfriend.

"D...what's going on?" She asked. My heart broke. Her voice was so fragile, and I then realized, I had no right to keep dating her. She had no reason to love me. I just fuck everything up.

"Y/N, go." Dinah told Y/N with a sympathetic smile. "But why?" She asked, confused. Nobody answered. I saw her and she had that cute pout on her face, before she pushed everyone out to see me. Her eyes widened in horror as she looked at the sight in front of her.

"Babe, it's not what it looks lik-" I said, but she had thrown something at me, tears in her eyes. She ran out of the room, the girls chasing after her. I blinked. Looking at the box, I opened it cautiously. My eyes teared up as I gasped. My heart broke. It was so freaking beautiful. I knew Y/N would pick something like this; simple, but it took my breath away.

I looked to the girl, with a face. I grimaced as I looked at the girl. Lexi. She was my ex, who I had hooked up with a lot while I was in my state a few years ago. She was my best friend. We are surprisingly still friends to this day. All that happened before I met Y/N. She changed me, I knew that. And I feel so bad for doing this to her.

"Lexi," I hissed, waking her up. She groaned.

"Get up, and out of this house." I commanded. She looked to me.

"Why are you being so fucking bossy?" She sassed, rolling her eyes. "Because I have a girlfrien- because of Y/N." I said, my eyes tearing up more when I almost said that Y/N was my girlfriend. After this, I don't think Y/N will ever take me back in her arms. If I were her, I wouldn't have came back to myself after the first incident that has happened.

"Oh yeah, shit. I'm so sorry Lauren," Lexi's eyes widened, while putting on her shirt. She pulled me into a small hug after putting on her clothes.

"I'm really really sorry Laur. I got as drunk as you were, and it was in the spur of the moment... Wow, Y/N's going to dislike me more than she already did," Lexi mumbled. I smiled a little at her last comment. It was true, Y/N didn't really like Lexi, due to all the things I've done with her in the past.

Once Lexi had left, everything came crashing down within me, leaving me in tears.

Now

||Lauren||

"Y-you see what yo-you've done! Y-you maybe killed my baby sister!" Camila screamed, tears rushing down her face like a waterfall. Dinah and Mani held her back. Ally sat beside Camila, rubbing her back, trying to calm her down.

"I-I know. I-I'm sorry." I whispered, my voice cracking. Camila looked to me, dead in the eyes, which scared me.

"I-If she doesn't wake up, y-you are dead to me." She said, her voice monotone, yet very weak.

All of us had tears as well, but Camila's were the biggest ones. She had feared her baby sister dying, especially after she's witnessed the accident. I heard about this by Ally and Normani, who understood what I've done, considering they've been in the position I was in. Had gotten extremely drunk and had 'cheated' on someone. But that didn't mean that Ally and Normani took my side completely. They still are discouraged by my idiotic acts, which made sense to me.

Dinah, well, she's really angry at me. She has been giving me looks, in which I took them. Only because I knew I deserved them. I know what I've done to Y/N before was degrading and not funny at all. I understand that I'm a freaking jerk to Y/N, but she accepts it because she actually loves me.

"...Why Lo? What made you have the urge to do this to Y/N?" Camila asked after a while, her voice strained, and full with hurt. A tear fell.

"I-I didn't mean it. I really didn't. I was invited to a party and I felt like I'd go, since I haven't really told Y/N since she's been a little distant to me. Now I know why. I-I'm serious, when I asked for a root beer, someone gave me a solo cup, and thinking it was root beer, I chugged the whole thing, but then I fell extremely tipsy and all I knew was that I passed out after." I explained. All of them looked at me for a while.

"W-wait, are you telling me that you got drugged?" Camila asked. I nodded. "Is this one of those cliché fanfic moments when everyone automatically apologizes for being so cold to each other?" Dinah asked, making me smile a bit. I took a breath.

"No, you guys certainly don't have to apologize. If anything I should apologize, for all this drama and whatnot, and for your sister Camz. I'm extremely guilty for all my actions. And I would understand if Y/N didn't accept my apology-"

"Hell right you should," Normani piped in, making us all smile. I love how we had the power to make ourselves smile even at this point of time...

"As I was saying, I would understand if Y/N didn't accept my apology because honestly, even I wouldn't accept myself, after all the things I've done." I said truthfully.

"Y/N Y/M/N Cabello?"

Um.. I know I didn't really finish this off, where Y/N and Lauren get back together, and I haven't posted the Ally, Normani and Dinah one. But trust me, you guys will get back together. :)