Christmas Time part 2

At the Wayne's

Damian Wayne was thinking about Marinette. He was surprised to see Lila lying and Bullying her but she hardly ever fought back. He had seen many videos regarding the same. He was curious about Marinette, why she wouldn't fight back. Tim had gathered all the main lies and combined it into a video of 10mins. He didn't want to waste time on the liar for all the people who were coming to the gala. He even added some pictures of Marinette when she was beaten badly. At the Wayne's, there was secret Santa. He had got Dick a new pair of escrima sticks (A/N: That's what it is called. I googled it.) It had some new features including tasers and claw and trackers in it if he suddenly has to put a tracker on someone. Gift-giving usually started after Breakfast. Everyone had removed chits from the bowl. Bruce had decided to give Marinette a present as well. Dick had given the idea after seeing her at the mall. Of course, he didn't say that, he just said something along the lines of shouldn't we give Marinette a gift too after all she has done for us? That was all it took to convince everyone. They had collectively decided last night after patrol that they would open gifts when Marinette arrives.

It was 10:30 am in the morning. The Wayne's were sitting down and wishing each other 'Merry Christmas' before having breakfast. Alfred too was sitting with them after much and I mean MUCH persuasion. Barbara Gordon and her father James Gordon too were sitting with them. (Here James Gordon knows Bruce is Batman btw. Just go with it). At exactly 10:55 am the bell rang. The Waynes were confused as to who rang the bell, since Only one person they were expecting and that person usually comes through portals.

Dick opened the door to see Marinette with a big bag. Marinette greeted him, "Merry Christmas Dick." And went straight in the living room without waiting for dick. Unable to see anyone, she turns to see Dick who smiled and said, "Merry Christmas Mari! They are in the dining room."

Mari grinned and went to the dining room to see everyone sitting with a person she didn't know. She said, "Hey Everyone, Merry Christmas!!!"

Everyone's neck snapped towards her and they said in unison, "Merry Christmas Marinette!" Except for James who was confused as to who she is.

James moved towards her when he saw she too was confused about him and said "Hello. My name is Detective James Gordon. Nice to meet you. What's your name?" He extended his hand.

"Oh you must be Barbara's dad. My name is Marinette. Glad to meet you too." Mari shaked his hand when James nodded.

"So how do you know them?" James asked Mari.

Mari not wanting to expose her identity as Ladybug said, "O! I am M.S the designer and Tim's friend. He introduced me to all of them."

James eyes widened as he asked, "You are the M.S.? Jagged Stone's Designer M.S.?"

Marinette nodded. Then Bruce asked, "So Marinette, Why did you want to meet us today? Also what's in the bag?"

Marinette answered, "Oh. I wanted to wish you a merry Christmas and these are your presents. Here." She said giving each person their personal gift. She then realized she had nothing for James Gordon. So she said, "I'm sorry I didn't know someone else was gonna be here. I'll bring you a gift next time."

James smiled and assured, "There's no need for that. We both didn't know each other. It's fine."

When she reached Bruce, he whispered, "At 6 there is a justice League Christmas party. It's at the hall of Justice. You are invited along with chat noir. No practice today. You can bring your family too if you wish."

Marinette nodded slightly then gave Barbara her present. While everyone was opening up their gifts, James watched them while Bruce went to Marinette with a gift for her from the whole family.