XXII. real life

MATT CLOSED THE DOOR AS HE WALKED into the laundry room, onlg to be faced by a very angry audrey. "what the hell matt." she said, staring right at him.

this was the first time he'd seen audrey properly since the day they dropped her off from the beach, he'd missed her. but looking at her being so angry at him triggered something.

"what were you thinking? bringing her here? oh come on matt. i thought you were better than this" audrey said, her arms rested against her chest as she talked. "you don't get it audrey"

"i don't get it? why don't you explain to to me matt."

"i cant." he said, earning a scoff from the girl across from him. "i see, you're too busy with ur 'girlfriend' after you told me that you don't want to be here because, and i quote, 'she's not you'"

"audrey, come on, don't be like this."

"be like what matt? mad that you brought her here or mad that you lied to me?" she asked, rasing her eyebrows. " i never lied to you audrey, i wouldn't do that"

"so why did you bring her?"

"it's complicated."

"you know what's so fucking complicated, you! and this- and god, fuck! for the love of christ, you fucking with my feelings" audrey said before walking out of the room and up to her room, leaving matt alone in the laundry room

➵ ➵ ➵

audrey sat in her room alone for more than an hour before someone had came up to check on her, knowing her sudden outburst on matt, they didn't want to be the next one who got blown up at.

"come in" audrey shouted as someone knocked on her bedroom door. "hey" kaylas voice said as she walked in, causing audrey to roll her eyes at her. "if you've come to rub in the fact that you have matt, just leave"

"no i haven't came to do that at all" she said, sitting down on the edge of audrey's bed. "look, i know you like matt, and i know matt likes you"

audrey looked up at her and nodded slowly. "and that doesn't bother you?" she asked, sitting up and looking at her properly. "no, audrey the thing is. i-"

"GUYS COME DOWN THE STAIRS MASONS ABOUT TO DIE" they heard chris shout. the two of them looked at each other before running down the stairs to see a winded mason on the floor nearly throwing up. "i don't think he's going to die chris, you're over exaggerating" amara said and helped mason up onto the couch.

"fuck sake chris" mason said, holding his stomach. "you didn't have to punch me that hard"

audrey smiled and walked into the kitchen where it was quiet, seeing matt sat on his phone. "hey" he said and looked at her. "did she talk to you?"

"who?" audrey asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "kayla"

"ohh, we were talking but we got interrupted, was it anything important?"

"you ask her" matt said before getting up off the kitchen island and walking into the living room. audrey furrowed her eyebrows and grabbed a bottled water before walking back into the living room and enjoying the rest of the night.

➵ ➵ ➵

"hold on guys, i'm just gonna go the toilet real quick" audrey said, getting up off the carpet and running to the restroom.

after she had finished her business she looked in the mirror, fixing herself up before opening the bathroom door, only to be met with kaylas face. "sorry, i needed the bathroom too." she said, walking in as audrey walked out.

"hey kayla" she said before walking away.

"hm?" kayla asked and turned around to face audrey. "why doesn't it bother you that matt and i like each other?"

kayla looked at her before taking her hand off the sink countertop, "audrey, i like girls"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ELLE TALKS

OH SHITTT!!! what i tell y'all?
don't be hating on my girl
kayla she did nothing
wrong!!! sheeesh.

yall i acc found face claims for
my chris story so first chapters
will be out so so soon eek.

anyways, don't forget to vote
and DONT be silent readers,
comment and get involved!
see you next chapter