Chapter 95: Siscon Friends

"Nothing, I just heard that whoever likes his little sister can't be a bad guy, so I think you are a pretty good friend to hang out with ..."

Shido said casually.

If it was someone else and he wanted to be friends with them, he would just ask directly.

But Hachiman Hikigaya was different since he was awkward. In this case, he'd better chitchit with him casually by bringing his little sister before asking him to be friends.

"Are you boasting about yourself?"

Hachiman stared at Shido with his dead-fish eyes. If he remembered correctly, this guy also had a littles sister. Wait, actually two!

And he was two of a kind, a Siscon like him, no doubt about it!

Shido laughed, did not continue this topic, but simply asked:

"Hachiman, are you in any clubs?"

"No."

Hachiman shook his head casually. He had no idea what Shido wanted to know, but he didn't care much.

"Oh?"

As Shido predicted, Hachiman didn't join the Service Club for some unknown reasons. Instead, it was Mai Sakurajima who actually joined.

This could be a good thing, since he wouldn't have to deal with a love triangle with Yukino Yukinoshita and Yui Yuigahama.

In addition, Yukino made herself a new friend, who happened to share a lot of traits with her. However, Hachiman was still lonely. He would enjoy high school life more if only he was willing to interact with others.

After thinking for a while, Shido laughed and asked:

"Then are you interested in joining the Art Club? As a 'Siscon friend', let me tell you a secret: In fact, all the beautiful girls are in the Art Club ..."

"Beautiful girls?"

Hachiman wasn't buying it. Instead, he was more interested in the title that Shido mentioned, and asked curiously:

"What is a 'Siscon Friend'?"

"Friends who love their own little sisters?"

Shido explained a bit arbitrarily.

"I don't remember being friends with you ..."

Hachiman stared at Shido warily, clearly not letting his guard down.

"Guess I will need a friend application."

Shido shrugged and smiled

Shido shrugged and smiled. Since he knew that Hachiman was a troublesome guy to be friends with, he would need to be formal and official about it. In this case, there's no way he can reject it.

"Uh..."

Hachiman was dumbfounded for a second, clearly not expecting this claim.

And the title "Siscon Friend" sounded pretty cool, he couldn't refuse it!

"You got a sister, Itsuka?"

Nino Nakano walked in, surprised.

But after she spoke, she realized that it was actually normal.

Shido nodded lightly. He was not expecting Nino to come at a time like this, but he didn't mind. Since she knew that he had a girlfriend, so there's no way she would trouble him again.

"A sister, huh?"

Nino pondered to herself. She had 3 little sisters, and she treasured them a lot.

"You seem to care about them really much!"

Shido smiled gently. Although Nino was a bit of a Tsundere, she really cared about her siblings, always being there for them when they were in trouble.

In a certain aspect, she was a Siscon too!

"Of course, they are all cute..."

Nino admitted it without any embarrassment.

"Aren't you bragging about yourself?"

Shido said a little speechlessly. Praising her little sisters was the same as praising herself, since they all looked the same.

"Well, isn't it obvious? Does Itsuka not think I am cute?"

"Uh..."

Shido hesitated for a second and did not reply.

He couldn't say that she wasn't cute, 'cause that would be a lie. But he didn't want to call her cute either. Therefore, he decided to stay silent.

He turned around and wanted to ask the other "Siscon Friend" for help, but that guy ran away already...

Hachiman was back in his seat, staring at the window and pretending to enjoy the view outside.

Seeing this, Shido almost wanted to disband the so-called "Siscon Friend" group!

However, Nino didn't pester Shido about this topic. Even though she was very beautiful, she had to admit that Shido's girlfriend, Miku Izayoi, was just as much, or even more beautiful than she was.

Therefore, Nino changed the subject, asking:

"Itsuka, what is your sister like, is she cute?"

"My sister? Of course, very cute!"

Shido replied without hesitation. In fact, he had two sisters, and both were very cute.

"I can imagine ..."

Nino examined Shido's facial features. He looked pretty decent and handsome. If his facial expressions became a little tender, he would be perfect to dress up as a girl!

Therefore, if his sister looked like him, she must be very cute.

She was willing to believe Shido's claim that his sister was cute. On the other hand, she couldn't imagine Hachiman's little sister. If she had the same pair of dead fish eyes ...

It was a bit unimaginable.

Let's stop with this Siscon topic!

So, Nino suddenly asked:

"Hey, have you met Ichika yet?

"No."

Shido shook his head. He knew who she was, but he had never met her.

Moreover, she seemed to be an aspiring actress, meaning that she had very little time to come to school.

"Is that so? I feel like you and the five of us are destined to meet each other. Maybe sooner than you think..."

Nino smiled, feeling such a premonition.

"It's not a big deal anyway!"

Shido replied casually. Since Nino, Miku, and Yotsuba knew about the fact that he had a girlfriend. It wouldn't take long for Ichika and Itsuki to learn about it too.

So, even if he encountered Ichika by chance, he would just nod and walk off.

"Probably!"

Nino laughed. Then the school bell rang, and she returned to her classroom.