Chapter 98: Interesting Show

The pink-haired girl who arrived was naturally recognized by Shido. She was the eldest of the Nakano sisters, Ichika Nakano, and the only Nakano sister that he had never met.

Nino Nakano was right: He actually saw Ichika, and it happened in less than half a day. Is this the power of a girl's intuition?

However, Ichika Nakano didn't seem to come to him, but to Mai Sakurajima.

As for why Ichika knew Mai Sakurajima, it was not difficult to guess. After all, they were both affiliated with the entertainment industry. She seemed to respect Mai as a predecessor instead of a senpai.

Although Mai Sakurajima was only one year older than Ichika, she started acting when she was very young. She was even a child star before, and therefore, she was indeed Ichika Nakano's predecessor.

"Uh... you are?"

Mai Sakurajima frowned in embarrassment

"Senpai, I acted in the previous TV series "Second Palace", playing the role of a junior, so I met you."

Ichika smiled a little embarrassedly. She didn't expect that Mai Sakurajima would forget about her. After all, they played in the same drama. Mai Sakurajima was the main character, and her role was just an ordinary passerby.

"I see."

Mai Sakurajima nodded unexpectedly. After all, she had been out of the show for a while, and what Ichika mentioned was her last performance.

"Senpai, is this... your boyfriend?"

Ichika asked tentatively.

If Mai Sakurajima said yes, she would just take out that photo and expose Shido's true color.

She believed that with such evidence, Shido would have no way to say that he had nothing to do with the blonde girl in the photo.

As for the one with white hair, Ichika didn't consider it for the time being. After all, she wasn't sure whether the white-haired girl and Shido were really a couple.

Maybe she was just a girl who had a crush on Shido?

Ichika was still thinking a lot, but Mai Sakurajima shook her head.

"Of course not. He and I are... friends?"

Mai Sakurajima tilted her head and responded.

"I don't remember being friends with you, senpai!"

Shido frowned in objection.

"No problem, I'll write the friend application."

Mai Sakurajima smiled and didn't care too much.

"Please allow me to object!"

Shido smiled. He wouldn't be as naive as Hachiman, who would accept something as childish as a friend application.