Chapter 18

Finally, (Y/n) had enough and kicked the main chef and Luffy through the floor. (Y/n) peered through the hole with an innocent look, tempted to jump through it. "Damn you, woman!" The main chef exclaimed while glaring up at her, though he's secretly impressed by her kick.

"I can breathe again..." Luffy gasped out, not too bothered about being kicked by his crewmember. "Boss Cheif what's happening here?! You didn't hurt yourself, did you?! Hey, lady, apologize to the-- Huh?! Where'd she go?!" The chef exclaimed in disbelief, realizing (Y/n) is no longer near the hole in the floor.

"Grr! She better get down here to pay for that" the head chef grumbled while still glaring up at the hole. Meanwhile, (Y/n) casually explored the facility, maybe even finding new clothing. Overall, she's not too worried about the damage she caused, or the head chef's wrath.

Finally finding a set of stairs, she made her way down them, only to stop midway. Unintentionally she hid from view as she spotted the dining hall, with a Marine stumbled in. "L-Lieutenant! Lieutenant Fullbody! W-We got trouble!" The marine exclaimed, while covered in fresh blood.

"Sir, he's escaped! The man attacked us and escaped!" The marine informed, earning a wide-eyed expression from his boss. "He what?!" Fullbody asked in shock and disbelief, knowing for certain that they had him securely locked. "Well Sir, we lost most of our men, and the only thing we wanted out of him was a lead on finding Sukuna" the marine explained.

With that, everyone froze at the name, mostly the staff, their faces going pale. "Impossible! When we picked him up 3 days ago, he looked like a mangled puppet! Plus we haven't fed him anything! Where'd he get the strength?!" Fullbody asked ignoring the shocked looks he gathered.

"Did he say Sukuna? As in..." The customers hushed to themselves, now scared for their lives. "He's said to be the worst of them all... He might as well BE the pirate king" another customer hushed out, which caught Luffy's attention. "I'm sorry Lieutenant! I--" the marine didn't even get to finish as a large appendage stuck through his body.

This got everyone running away from the door, while those who weren't scared stayed near it. The person who walked through the door looked like no person. Stitches seem to run through his whole body, looking like some sort of Frankenstein Wannabe. Effortlessly, he plopped the body to the ground, as he walked through the door with an inviting smile.

"Evening, gentlemen, I see this place is still up and running... Sort of" Mahito said as he spotted the hole in the ceiling. "Mahito... What are you doing here? We agreed once a month on payment" the head chef spoke, diverting Mahito's attention away from the broken ship. "Well, change of plans," Mahito said with a shrug, which earned a glare from the head chef.

"I heard, from a little bird, that a specific someone is here. When I got captured, imagine my surprise of running into her" Mahito said, making it seem like he had just won a lottery. He then made his way to Fullbody, peering down at his pathetic form. With a scoff Fullbody turned his attention away from Mahito, hoping to not get killed.

"I must thank you, Fullbody, was it? Without you, I wouldn't have known she was here" Mahito said with a grateful smile. Of course, Fullbody doesn't get any reward for finding (Y/n), except he's allowed to flee with his life, he should be grateful. "Now where is she?" Mahito asked as he glanced around with a child-like glee, ignoring the cowering humans entirely.

"Ah... Who are you looking for?" One of the chefs asked nervously, wanting Mahito gone as soon as possible. With that, Mahito pulled out a wanted poster. "Hmm?" The chef questioned as he stared at the picture, his eyes dragging down the bounty. Only to instantly widen by how much money they're offering for only one person.

Curiosity overtook Luffy as he also took a look at the poster, slowly processing what it reads. "WHAT?! SHE HAS THAT MUCH!?" Luffy exclaimed in shock, his eyes looking like they'll pop out of their sockets. "Oh, so you know her?" Mahito asked with a surprised expression, while Luffy muttered to himself.