𝟭𝟵 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗲

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗲
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻

"Why not kissing..?" I sighed lightly before lifting my head to James that was resting on his chair. I never do kissing or make outs, or any sort of contact with any one else's lips. I never have and I probably never will. All the women I slept with I never laid my lips on theirs. And they never dared to touch my own, kiss my own or even lay an eye to my own lips. I expect nothing less.

Before stepping inside a bedroom with a women I tell her not to kiss me and if she disagrees then we don't have sex and move on. If she does agree then we have sex without kissing. Every single fucking time.

"Jimin...? Why not kissing..?" He repeated. This time louder as it filled his office room.

"I don't like it..." I answer back after a few seconds. He nods slightly before placing his hands on his desk.

"Why not..? Is it gross to you..? Does it make you uncomfortable...?" To be honest, no it doesn't. It's not gross and it definitely doesn't make me uncomfortable in any sort of way. I just don't do it. It's useless, emotional and it's not worth my time.

I shake my head. "No, I just dislike it..."

"That's how you felt a few weeks ago right..? How do you feel about it now..? Has anyone changed your mind about the topic..? Or is it still the same...?" A certain person by her unknown name rushed inside my head. Her dark thick hair around my fist. Her sharp eyes that always look like they're out to murder me, which grows a sense of excitement within me that is extremely unbearable. The scar on her right eye that looks practically new. Her sharp remarks and responses that makes my palms slightly sweaty. Her confidence and charms that stand out on their own. Fuck me. I quickly reached to untie a few of my blouse buttons. Why the fuck is it suddenly so hot in here...?

I ran a few fingers across my jaw before clenching it. 

"No, it didn't change..." apart of me is unsure and I fucking hate it. I sure did sound unsure and I know James picked that up.

"Are you sure...?" Yes I'm very sure. But there's something I'm unsure about. Mr Yuan or whatever her name may be took the day off. After getting home last tonight and waking up to a new bodyguard outside my room I know there's something going on. The new bodyguard informed me that Mr Yuan will be back tomorrow as usual but I don't believe that. That's utter bullshit and I don't believe a word. He told me it's king's order and that just confirms that she's up to something. She's using my own father as her shield. Coward.

Why just a day..? What's so important that she had to take this day off..? My thoughts rushed to the day I found her bruised up and beat. Just like that I knew what she was doing and I just know I need to be there.