Book 1 Ch 11: Rough Reunion

Y/N walked through the small town, getting odd stares from the locals.  He got to the inn, and entered.  He walked up to the counter, and took a seat, and asked the man behind the counter for directions.

"Eh, hi.  Could you help me out?"  Y/N asked, as the man looked at him.

"What do you need?"  The man asked.

"Directions.  I'm trying to get back to Republic City, a friend of mine is in terrible danger, and I need to help her."  Y/N explained.

"Yeah, let me go get my map."  The man said, turning to get his map.

All was going good, until everyone heard and felt a loud rumbling.  Everyone began to panic, as they all knew what this was.

"What's that?"  Y/N asked, in a strangely calm voice.

"I-It's Praf the Brute and his gang."  A woman hiding under a table with her child said.

"Sounds welcoming.  What's he doing here?"  Y/N asked.

"H-He comes in ever now and then to take money from us."  She explained.

"I see.  I'll go deal with him."  Y/N said, standing up.

Y/N got up, and walked towards the door.  He walked through, and was met with three trucks, with about 10-14 men standing around with fur coats and weapons.  The one that mainly caught his attention was the man who was riding a Bear-Bird.

The man was about 7 feet tall, was mostly made of muscle, and didn't look like the smart type

The man was about 7 feet tall, was mostly made of muscle, and didn't look like the smart type.  Praf the Brute.

"Excuse me."  Y/N called out to them, catching their attention.

"Huh, look's like we got some rich dude blessing these people with his money.  We're in for a real treat today boys."  Praf said, hopping of the bear.

"Listen, I'm gonna have to ask you guys to leave.  I can't have you guys keep taking their stuff, you know how it is."  Y/N said, as they all looked at him with straight faces.

A few seconds later, they all burst out into laughter, with Y/N joining in.

"Now you listen to me.  You give us your money, back up, and we might just let you live."  Praf said.

"Well, I did ask you to leave.  If you won't leave, then I'll need to get rid of you myself."  Y/N said, rolling up his sleeves.

"Huh.  Boys, deal with him."  Praf said, as his henchmen walked over to him with their weapons.

Y/N then sent a Vibranium chain out of his hand, and swung it at their feet, tripping them all up.

'You got the hang of that quickly.'

'I'm a fast learner.'  Y/N said back.

The chain then grew a blade at the end of it, and he continued swinging it, hitting some of them lethally.  By the time he brought the blade back to him, he had killed 6 of the 14 men.  They looked at him, and hesitantly began attacking again.