Chapter 3 The Beginning

🌹Three Year's Later🌹
🌼🌼🌼
It's been three years... Since he's been missing.
🌸Y/N P.O.V🌸
You know when I imagined getting a boyfriend I didn't expect them to never come back. Love is supposed to be amazing and it is! But it's happened and I still not giving up on Dark Choco! Basically what happened is he went to get the Strawberry Jam Sword, but then he never returned... Well, that's what King Dark Cacao Cookie said. I do believe the king but he seems more... Distant and he changed his look now he has a ponytail which looks nice! I know what you thinking! No, I'm not in love with my boyfriend's father that would be weird and betraying Dark Choco Cookie!

That's pretty much what's happened, oh except we needed to re-build our kingdom... Three years ago... After Dark Choco disappeared! I'm sure it's just a coincidence... No, it can't be it's too weird for it to be a coincidence! I'll find out later. And my life? Same old, same old. Well not exactly! Dark Cacao let me live inside the castle!! It was so kind of him to do that! The only thing wrong with this place is Affagato Cookie, I just don't trust him. Anyway, I got to go to a meeting! Why? It's because His Royal Highness trusts me! Yes, simple Y/F/C! That'll show all of the haters.

🌼🌼🌼

🍫The meeting🍫

Just as I was coming into the room, I heard a ton shouting. I sat down near the king and put on a serious face.

"It's only a matter of time before the beasts of the Liquorice Sea approach us!" An old man screeched.

"We need to build up more defences!"

"No, we need to face the beast head-on!"

"Quiet," Dark Cacao spoke. "We will work on our defences."

"But Your Majesty! We should face them before we have a problem on our hands!" Affagato Cookie said.

Dark Cacao ignored him and he signalled to Affagato Cookie to end the meeting.

"The meeting is now done!" Affagato announced and everyone started to go back home.

Everyone is gone except you and Affagato Cookie.

"Y/N is it?" he wondered.

"...How don't you know my name? I've been here for three years!" I replied.

"Well I'm sorry but I just don't pay attention to people unimportant,"

"Well, you should at least try! Snobby arrogant cookie, whoops I forgot your name sorry~" I laughed.

I walked out of the room, laughing. Perhaps it isn't so bad here! But I truly miss Dark Choco Cookie! I wonder what he would have done... I head back to my room. Hmm, what book? One about the ancient heroes! I flopped onto my bed and I read.. And then everything went black.

🌼🌼🌼

I examine my surroundings and I see something I didn't expect...

"Dark Choco Cookie! Are you okay? What happened?!" I asked worriedly.

"Y/N I... I'm fine,"

I look at him, he looks the same but something feels different.

"I see you got the sword!" I said awkwardly.