Countdown

It's finally coming. It's felt like ages since I announced this book, but the time has come. The launch of Enemies with Benefits is this March 20, 2022 EST!

I am so excited for this to come out. I've worked really hard to iron out the issues that you guys had with the original book whilst ironing out the bits you loved. I'm just so happy you'll be able to see it and I'll have proof that I haven't just been lazy these past few months. I have been up to something!

Will you join me in my countdown to the launch? There's a countdown timer on my blog that will stop when the book is officially available on Amazon. The moment the countdown ends at 00:00:00 on March 20, a link to the book will appear.

If we get on it at the same time, it will definitely help boost the book on Amazon! And if it blows up big, you might get to see it in your nearest bookstore!

Visit the timer here: https://typewriterpub.com/author/lavender-fields/

(You can't copy or tap this link so I'll also be posting it on my message board!)

You all have given me incredible support. I have received so many lovely messages and I can't express how much it all means to me. As a way of saying thank you to all of you, the publisher has decided to lower the price of the ebook during its first week on Amazon. Highly recommend getting your copy at the discounted price!

There is also an Enemies with Benefits book trailer which is now on YouTube. (I didn't even know book trailers were a thing before this happened???) check it out on the link on my message board for those of you who want to watch it.

Also, the cover art has had to be changed due to the possibility of claims of plagiarism. This issue is explained more on my message board and Instagram. Anyway, the cover art has changed to the picture attached to this chapter.

EnchantedPaper's work shall not go to waste though as Enemies with Benenfits 2 is being released on Wattpad at the same time as the official release of EwB (20th of March ;) ) It'll be on Wattpad for free —duh— so tune in for that and the grand finale of Inconvenient Attachment!

An Enemies with Benefits extravaganza!!

Phew, I think that's everything. Big thanks to everyone who has managed to keep up with all these announcements. I hope you love the book and enjoy more of my work.

All my love,
-Lavender