𝟮𝟬 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁
𝗠𝗿 𝗬𝘂𝗮𝗻 (𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗮)

I was wondering how the hell I was going to do this. Committing murder doesn't scare me. It's practically normal in this kingdom if it's well deserved. I've done it plenty of times before and I'm sure everyone's aware of that. Hell I just murdered a women yesterday with a princess by my side. But Nani is a different story.

"Ouch..." I whisper under my breath as I adjusted the high heeled shoe on my feet. The fast paced, loud music like fucking hurricane on my ears. I reached the exits doors with a glass of liquor on my hand. I stumbled a little as the door managed to close itself. The concrete floor meeting my bare knees and this time I actually stumble right down. The ground roughly scaring the skin on my knees.

I'm not drunk.

I really I'm not. But I need Nani to know that I'm drunk. So I'm acting like I'm drunk. My hair covering the most of my face as I brushed it off. I placed the glass down as I glanced over at the black van right across the street. Bingo.

After a full month of tracing his ass, he still shows up. How can he not..? He goes for women. Nani has been in the club for two straight hours doing god knows what. I've been keeping a watch on him making sure he knows I'm getting drunk so then he can come to me instead of the other way round. The unconscious women that he likes to take advantage of.

Doing this is simply killing me, grabbing his attention by being drunk is fucking disturbing. But right now I'm dressed up just like one. There's no way he can tell who I am due to the heavy make up on face that I never generally wear. The king wanted him dead but I want Nani to suffer the pain that I went through, better enough the pain my mother went through that same day he took her away from me. He took her soul away from her by laying his hands on her, taking her pureness and kindness in a blink of a second while I sat there and watched. I miss her so much. Her smile that took over her whole face. I felt the warmth of my tear drop on the ground before wiping it away.

All this time I thought I could take out Nani with my own fists. With my own gun. With my own knife. With me being a trained soldier. With me being Mr Yuan. With me in disguise of being a man.

But that wasn't it. I was wrong. What I needed to do was get inside his head and play with it. Mess with it and finally get him where I need him. And right now I need him to be very comfortable for this long ride. I needed to be me. I needed to be a women. Knowing Nani, he's obessed with a women and me being one just makes my revenge all the better.

Across the street I felt the van door open as I still remained the ground. I tried to get up but failed purposely. Falling right back on the floor, I placed the glass of alcohol on the ground hoping to give my act another go but fortunately for me I heard those heavy steps coming my way. From the corner of my eye I watched a man come to a brief stop right in front of me. He squatted down to my level before placing his hand on my lower back trying to support me.