Chapter 16

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Back here again
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

So I am back here again Huh? Hana thought while looking around the surroundings.

"Hanagaki Takemichi, from now on your my bitch okay?" Hana saw the older version of Mikey and Draken, but the rest of the people and this Takemichi person is blurred.

Who's Takemichi, is he important in the future? What is the timeline here? High school? No must be like middle school. Hana decided, still listening to their conversation.

Then the scene changed. This time, she could see the people in the room.

Wakasa and Senju?! Hana's eye widened a bit.

"I found their location!" Senju said, balling her fist.

"What? You found out where the base was and the main kidnapper?" Wakasa asked, Senju nodded.

"I know it's him who kidnapped them to their base!"

"If your sure then we need to plan this carefully. We don't know what the kidnapper wants yet and it could be dangerous to just barge into there." Wakasa took out his lollipop and threw it away.

"But who knows what he might do to them!" Senju slammed her fist on the table. Making the pencils roll-off.

Wakasa gave a slight glare at her, making Senju flinch. "Listen. I'm only cooperating with you because of my sister, who was involved in the kidnapping. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother."

"I.. understand," Senju said. It has become a bit awkward afterward.

Isn't he the only child? Who is his sister? Hana thought, carefully looking at their plan.

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Hana opened her eyes again. The room was completely different, she wondered if she is still in the dream.

After looking around the room, she finally could relax now that she is in reality. She was in the hospital.

Kokonoi was in the library today again, searching for more economic books so he could earn more money. Hoping the surgery was a success since he is earning money to pay the hospital bills with Haru.

*BZZZ BZZZ*

His phone ranged. He sighed in annoyance and looked at his texts.

Kokonoi: what the fuck do you want?

Haru: The Doctors said that Hana is awake.

Kokonoi: DAMN IT YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME EARLIER YOU BITCH!

Haru: Hm. Didn't want to. If it wasn't for my sister asking where you were, I wouldn't have bothered.