Chapter 42

A week passed. Mi hi was fine and was back to school. She was now more social and friendly with others. She's not afraid of talking to strangers like before, all thanks to her brothers and her friends.

Right now was , Mina was dragging Mi hi to the basketball court in their school as a basketball game was going on. Mi hi didn't want to go there as she knew nothing about basketball.

"Come on. Go faster Mi hi" Ara said while pushing Mi hi from behind.
"Hup hup...go go" Serity cheered from behind laughing.

Everybody reached the stadium and sat on the front seats.

Mi hi curiously looked at all the things going on. She saw her brothers playing, they were wearing the same colour uniform and another group of boys wearing a different colour.

There were two schools playing. Mi hi sat between Serity and Ara while Mina was besides Ara.

Three of them were cheering, but Mi hi just sat on there looking at how they were passing the ball. Jimin saw her in the middle of the game and send a flying kiss to Mi hi.

Out of nowhere the girls behind them started screaming and going wild.

"Oh my god, Jimin oppa sent me a flying kiss" one girl screamed.
"Shut up, he did it for me" the other girl shot back.

Mi hi laughed hearing them. She saw Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook playing excellently.

She was amazed as well as proud of her brothers. She would also clap from time to time.

Suddenly Eun woo got the ball and shot a goal. Mi hi clapped with a wide smile playing on her lips.
Eun woo locked gaze with her and smiled sweetly at her. Mi hi froze with a rapidly beating heart. She ducked her head to hide her blushing.

Jungkook came and high fived Eun woo for scoring a point.

"Good shot bro" Jungkook said in between his heavy breathe.

Taehyung shot the last goal as the audience went wild cheering the victory of their school.
Ara, Serity and Mina was jumping happily. Mi hi too clapped with a wide smile.

Her three brothers came forward to Mi hi. Mi hi clapped again seeing them as she ran towards them, before the crazy fan girls get them.

She jumped to Jungkook's arms hugging him.

"Ew Princess, I'm sweating... don't hug" Jungkook said holding her tightly in his arms.

"It's okay, Congratulations oppa" She said looking at them smiling sweetly.

Then, she wiggled her way out of Jungkook's hold and hugged her other brothers one by one because the other two was sulking.

They couldn't ask for more, as a small memory came to their mind where their father, mother and little sister would come to watch their basketball game along with their brothers. Literally the whole family would come to see their game, But after their sister's and mother's death, nobody paid attention for them. They were too left alone.

While Mi hi was hugging her brothers, Serity offered a water bottle to Jimin, He took it and drank and let out a refreshed sigh.

Taehyung and Jungkook were looking for water to drink, Mina offered as Jungkook just grabbed it with a cold face.

Mi hi saw that Ara wanted to give a water bottle to Taehyung, but was hesitant.
Mi hi signalled her to give it, but Ara shook her head mouthing no.

Taehyung saw the bottle in Ara's hands.

"Are you gonna give it to me or not?" He questioned coldly making Ara shiver.
Taehyung sighed and took the bottle from as their hands slightly touch. His heart was beating rapidly but chose to ignore it, Ara's cheeks were pink as she quickly hid behind her friend Mina.

"Let's go Baby" Jimin said wrapping his arms around her shoulders. Mi hi bid her bye for her friends and walked with her arm link with Jungkook.

Heh, Thank you for reading this guys🌼
Don't forget to Vote and comment 🥀
Love ya 😽