| Chapter 129: New Minister |

"Come on, Y/n. I cant always bring you food here" Davina said looking at you with a glare as she had her arms crossed. You looked up from your desk.

"Yes, you can. I don't want any drama. I am a busy woman" You said before focusing back on what you were doing. Davina sighed looking at Cindy and Tom who were miles away from were she is. Your Mood Swings were getting scarier and the best of you. It was terrifying for the three of them but they are learning to live with it.

"You need stretch, exercise. Doctor Garcia said so and by doing that you will walk down the great hall and have breakfast there" Davina stated as you looked up, letting your pen drop to the table. That was not a good sign.

"Please? Its for the baby" Davina gulped

How fast time can be, am I right? The first and maybe even the last time you talked to Draco was in Halloween. Now it was the 1st of December and your bump grew. Good thing, Madam Pomprey taught you a spell how to hide your bump and make it look like your regular belly.

Every week, you visited Madam Pomprey for a normal check up since she is the closest thing to a Muggle Doctor that you can get to check on your health and the baby inside you. And your friends still don't know you are pregnant especially Draco.

"No" You said firmly then Evie came flying in through the open window.

"Why is the window open? Its freezing" You stated looking at the window as Cindy rushed to it, closing the thing. Evie landed on your desk and handing you the letter. Opening it, you recognize your brothers penmanship, all to well.

Dear Sister,

Be the lovely sister you are and exercise your way down here. Its for you and the baby. I will not take no for an answer or I am telling Uncle

Love,

Harry

P.S: I am not gonna get you the food and bring to Davina

"Fine! Whatever" You grumbled as you grabbed your robes and wore it over your uniform as you grabbed your phone and bag before strolling out of the dorm room.

"I thought I was gonna die like Ron said" Davina let out the breath that she has been holding.

"Us, too, D. Us too" Cindy said patting the girls back as they all began to walk out the dorm room, trailing behind you. Who was grumbling and cursing Harry under your breath for making you walk.

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

"Good Morning" Astoria said having a big smile lingering her lips as she gave Draco a kiss on the cheek. The other didn't pay attention to her as he stared at the ring that you and him share as he caressed it gently

"That looks cheap. You should take it off. Our rings would replace it anyway" Astoria said as she grabbed Draco's hand to take the ring off.

"Don't. Touch. Me" Draco said firmly pulling his hand away. The others gave Draco a raised brow. E

"Excuse me? I am your fiancé! I will be your wife-" Astoria said offended. Everyone glance at the two.

"You aren't my wife yet" Draco growled. There was visible thick tension. Everyone was waiting for you to arrive, after breakfast its Muggle Class time. The whole great hall was beginning to start being filled as Ministers and the Order walked in join by parents?

"What are our parents doing here?" Pansy whispered seeing her own mother.

"Redemption" Mattheo said in a joking manner