Chapter 2- Legendary snake keeper

Ana's pov

I walked in the halls of the dungeon and felt my stomach hurt again, I gasped and wrapped my arms around my stomach, I felt the seal in my stomach glow, ' Oh no, Manta is gonna be release,' I thought.

' Manta, What are you doing?, Please remain sealed there, there will be a time where I will release, please stay there, It really hurts,' I said, a sobbed escape from my lips, clutching my stomach. 

I soon lost consciousness and black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ana was taken to the hospital wing by her grandmother and father, The trio went quickly to the hospital tower to check on their little friend.

" Professor, Will Ana be alright?," Harry asked. " Yes, Dear, But please she needs rest, In her position it is hard to maintain the pain," McGonaGall said, It was no doubt a tear escape from her eye.

" What do you mean?, Professor?," Ron asked. Snape sighed. " When Ana was an infant, A powerful snake tried to attack my wife and I, when the snake was defeated it needed a vessel, and since my wife died, it was decided that Ana would be the keeper," He explained.

The Trio glance to the sleeping girl who was still resting.

" From then on, Ana always felt pain on her stomach where the seal laid, It was supposed to be me, Ana shouldn't have carried a powerful creature in such a young age," McGonagall said. resting her hand on top of her granddaughter's.

" What happens if he-who-knew would find her?," Harry asked, Who was worried about the girl's position, afraid she will meet her fate soon and she would live short.

" That is why she is kept here, where she will be kept safe," McGonagall said.

" Poor Ana, She must been through a lot of things, carrying such creature in her and barely even controlling it," Hermione said. " I never knew she would carry a monster like that," Ron said.

" She had been carrying this burden alone, aside from Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape, We should help her once she wakes up," Harry said. Hermione exclaimed. " Yeah, We should, so she wouldn't feel like she is not accepted," Hermione said.

Ana's pov

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Dad at the side of the bed as well as Grandma, " Papa?," I tried to sit up when my stomach hurt. I winced.

" Ana, You should take easy dear," Dad said, I nodded. " How are you feeling, sweetheart?," Grandma asked. " I still feel pain, Grandma, Sorry I had to be such a burden to you and Papa," I said and felt a pat.

" Never feel that Ana, You did a big help to us, being brave enough to sealed a big creature in you," Papa said, Giving me one of his gentle smiles. " Harry and his friends were here a while ago to see if you were alright, Ana, They were very worried about you," Grandma said.

" Were they?," I asked.

" Yes, Dear, They were very worried and I'm happy that they look out for you," Grandma said. I giggled and glance down to where my seal laid. ' I guess maybe it's not too bad, Manta,' I thought.