Show and Tell

Three years. It had been 3 years since she had left the Beifong compound and since then she had grown tremendously. She stood tall and held herself with the confidence of a leader. No, not a leader. A conqueror. Someone who could lead the struggling earth empire back to glory. No more was she the semi dependent girl she had been before, always attached to Suyin and obeying her every order. Kuvira was powerful now, much more powerful than her useless mentor. Her mentor, the one she used to love so much, who had turned out to be a complete fake when asked to take on more responsibility. Absolutely disgusting. She was the greatest the earth nation had seen in a while, and it was quite unfortunate that the avatar didn't seem to agree.

It was no matter to her however. The avatar had been out of practice for far too long to actually be strong enough to ever beat her in battle. Kuvira had no worries, except ways she could possibly torture the family she had just taken hostage.

"They're here," a softer male voice called out. Kuvira turned around and was greeted by the unpleasant sight of her fiancé.

"All of them?" She asked. He bowed his head to her out of great respect.

"Yes, Kuvira. All of them. We have them all trapped in a suspended cage. Are you going to visit them?" Bataar Jr asked, a little bit of hatred in his tone. After his family had kicked him out for what he deemed as a stupid reason, he had begun to heavily resent them all including his wretched mother. Because he had been kicked out however, he did not know the special past that his fiancé and his mother shared. No knowledge of their forbidden love as it had never been told by anyone let alone Kuvira. The great uniter had better things to do with her time rather than talk about her now forgotten and bittersweet love. That love was gone, only to be replaced with resentment and hatred.

A small smile made its way onto the great Uniter's lips as she spoke.

"Yes I think I will pay them a visit. After all I think I'd love to see the once powerful Beifong's after they have fallen." Bataar shared her smile as he lovingly placed his hands on his fiancé. As soon as his hands had reached her waist they were quickly pressed against the wall with earth bending. "I honestly thought you were more professional than this. Don't make me rethink my decision," Kuvira muttered beneath her breath as she let him slide to the floor. After having the wind knocked out of him and then having to regain his stance he let out a groan. Kuvira had not let anyone lay hands on her since her rendezvous with Suyin. No one was allowed the pleasure, leaving her mentor as the last one to ever touch her.

"Yes, Kuvira, I understand," he replied (like the good little beta he is). He dusted himself off and took his stand behind his, and everyone with a brain's, leader.

They quickly came upon the cave where the Beifong's were being held, and Kuvira requested that she go in alone. Bataar, although confused, obliged. Once inside, Kuvira ordered all of the guards to bring Suyin to her in a titanium holding box.

Suyin's eyes went wide upon hearing her former lover's voice. Bataar Sr. was by her side, holding her tenderly.

"Don't listen to anything she says, and don't fight her. I know she's going to tempt you, but you need to resist," he said to her in a worried tone. Two guards swept in to carry Suyin away, removing her from her family all together. She fought them every step of the way of course, as she had always been a strong willed woman. When they finally presented her to Kuvira, she smirked.

"Miss me dear?" Kuvira asked, the snobbiness in her tone showing.

"Hardly," Suyin replied dryly. Kuvira's hand quickly found her mentors cheek in a soft caress.

"I don't see why you wouldn't. After all, I saved the kingdom you refused to help. I'm doing much more than you ever have or will. You should actually be thanking me, for not only helping the earth kingdom, but also for agreeing to marry your son. Really this should be nothing but a win-win to you." Suyin couldn't move much as her whole body was restrained, but she quickly moved her head away from Kuvira's warm hand.