13

GAAAWWDAMN.

aneeways

____________________________________________________

Isane and Unohana split up earlier, Unohana is in the country side while the lilac haired girl was in the city side. Isane is in the city side since her spiritual pressure is not strong as her Captain and it's more populated in the city side. Unohana was in the country side since her spiritual pressure is far superior than Isane, some of her spiritual pressure can still be  sense in the city side.

"Silken net of black and white! Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowning sash; footprints, distant thunder, pointed peaks, revolving grounds, nightly prostrations, sea of clouds, the pale ranks of troops, complete the grand circle and surpass the heavens. Bakudo #77!  Tenteikura!" Isane chanted. 

Transmits one's voice to a large number of people simultaneously, often utilized during large-scale battles.Tenteikūra is primarily used for communication.

"Captain Unohana, in the count of three we release the half amount of  our spiritual pressure we have.. and seal it after two whole seconds to not kill all these people.."Isane reminds her again.

Unohana closed her eyes and steadies her self.

"1! 2!....3! now!" Isane said through the spell.

They both released all the spiritual pressure they have.

People and even animals who was in their range started to gasped for air, they felt threatened for the sudden pressure that was released.

'WHAT THE-' People thought nervously.

"STOP!" Isane's yelled.

They both stopped.

Three people widened their eyes, the other one laughed childishly and the other one smirked.

'After all these years you decided to find them Unohana.' a man laughed at his thought.

The other man who was in a restaurant widened his eyes together with the Special Grades he was with. 'No way-'

The unknown trio immediately went to Unohana's direction.

while the other one who laughed childishly went to Isane.

"CAPTAIN UNOHANA?!!" The trio was surprised.

"Long time no see Byakuya, Hitsugaya and Rukia-chan." She smiled at them.

"Captain Unohana... I thought only the four of us our left.." Rukia said getting teary eyed.

"Four?" Unohana asked

"Yachiru is the 4th one... she's somewhere but we don't know where she went....she tried to find Captain Kenpachi but she didn't that's why she came with us." Hitsugaya informed.

Unohana widened her eyes she felt guilty and sad for the little girl who spent a hundred years trying to find her adoptive father.

While on Isane's side..

" AHHHHH PURPLE HAIR AHAHAHA YEY! YOU'RE ALIVE! " A pink-haired child screamed.

"YACHIRU??!"

"PURPLEEEE!!" Yachiru yelled and hugged Isane.

Isane hugged back and left ti  bring  her back to Unohana.

_________________________________________________________________________

Isane and Yachiru went back at school the same as Unohana and the other three did. They planned what they'll do and that Byakuya will apply as a teacher, Rukia and Hitdugay as a student, it's on them how they will explain their past while Yachiru was supposed to pretend as Unohana's relative.