11.

Kim's POV

"I dont need your sass today Ms. Miller" Ms. Monroe said coldly which caused me to flinch a bit.

"whatever" I grumbled out before yanking my arm out her grip 'who pissed on your steak or in your rich ass breakfast' I thought as I look up at her.

she opened her mouth to say something but was cut off when her phone started ringing, swearing under her breath she answered the phone before saying "What the hell do you want brat" she said as she walk off.

with an eye roll I head to my office but stop at Samantha's first "Hola" I said as I enter her office.

she looked up at me before standing "bonjour" she said with a smile as she lean on her desk with her arms fold.

I rolled my eyes with a smile before walking closer "whatcha doing" I ask as I examine her clothing which didn't look bad as always.

"Ah just the usual, work" she said and I squint my eyes at her before humming as I walk around her desk but she beat me to it and got to shut the computer down.

"Oh my god were you watching-" I gasped as I look at her but was cut off by her before I could finish saying what I was gonna say.

"W-what nooo I'm not" she said and I smirk slightly as I tilt my head 'I'm so gonna mess with her'.

"So you're telling me you wasn't watching-"

"Of course I wasn't watching porn" she said cutting my me off again and my smirk grew wider.

"How did you know I was talking about porn" I said as I cross my arms as she squirm in her spot.

"I was actually talking asmr but aight I don't wanna disturb you from ya...you know." I said with a chuckle as I turn to leave her office.

"I wasn't even a watching anything!" she yelled as I walk out shaking my head before heading to my office and close the door behind me then head to the desk and slump myself in the chair.

Why did I feel that way....when I saw those red marks on Danielle's neck, I mean we aren't even dating or anything and what happened that night meant.....nothing....right.

Did she regret it, she's my boss got damn it why am I thinking this way of course it was just a time in the moment we got caught up and I guess we were both drunk her lips did taste lik-

"Why thinking so hard" my head snap up to the person's voice that interrupted my thoughts kinda rude if ya ask me.

"Ah vera" I said with a smile only to get one in return as she walk to my desk and sit on the couch.

"What's up with D she's acting like a bitch again" she ask as she lay back in the couch with her hands behind her head.

"I have no idea, I thought you would've known" I said as I look at her.

"I learnt not to question or annoy her when angry" vera stated and I chuckle.

"I'm not gonna even ask" I said as I spin around in my chair.

"Soo..hows that friend of yours" she asked hesitantly.

"She's good as always" I said as I look at her slightly from my side eye.

"Want her number?" I ask I've never seen her got up that fast.

I chuckle and gave her, her number and run her out my office since she started annoying me after a while.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I don't need your fucking money and if I could quite recall you begged to merge your company with mines, this meeting is over" Daniella stated harshly before opening the door and walk out and I quickly got up slightly apologizing for her behavior and rush after her.

"What the hell was that" I asked as I follow her to the elevator only to be ignored, with an eye roll I follow her into the elevator.

"Why are you being such a bitch-" I was cut off when I was slam against the wall of the elevator with her hand around my throat as my breath hitch as I stare up at her.

"Why don't you just shut the fuck up Ms. Miller well no you can't cause I see you have a problem doing that" she said and I just stayed quiet and as soon as she released my throat I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in for so long.

"Damn didn't have to be kink-" she turned and gave me a look which cause me to press my lips together and turn away.

The elevator ding before opening and I was the first to exit the elevator and rush to the car only to bump into someone and and fell 'damn did I bump into a wall or sumn' I thought before looking up.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was going" I said more like whispered, the person laughed before holding her hand out and I took it as she pull me up.

Whys everyone so tall "That's no problem love" she said with a chuckle, 'is she a milf' I thought with a grin only to have the moment being ruined by Ms. Monroe herself.

"Mother"

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

Thank y'all so much for 1k views and 124 votes ❤

Only giving this chap since I'm in a good but not so good mood 😊.

-M