Bitter Truth

(Words in Italics are for the mindlink)

No one's pov:-

The hall was drowned in silence at the alpha's confrontation. Jungkook's mind was going haywire, wondering why would his own best friend and the most trusted warrior do something like this, but then, Yerin was the only one who had gone with Taehyung, and it can't be possible for anyone else to know about the omega leaving packhouse since they all are very careful to not to let anyone see the omega with the bump.

'So did Yerin tell those rouge wolves about Taehyung being alone?' Jungkook thought. However, his father's voice brought him out of his thoughts.

"What makes you believe that we would accept what you are saying? What if it's just a plan by your alpha to separate us?" Hyung Sik said. Even if his inner thoughts were in a rage, he didn't want to trust some alpha, who was not even his pack member.

"I know this because I was a prisoner in that pack. That so-called alpha had caged me in the dungeon, but when I escaped, I saw Yerin visiting the packhouse frequently. She even brought another omega yesterday. " The alpha said, making the people around gape at him with wide eyes.

Hyung Sik thought for a while and looked at the beta. "Jimin, go and check on the omega's and tell us if someone is not present among them. " Hyung Sik said, and Jimin quickly rushed out of the packhouse.

"Did they do something to him?"

"I don't know that. I saw Yerin taking that omega inside and returning after a few minutes. " Chris said.

"When did you see her taking that omega?" Hyung Sik asked.

"Around midnight just to drop him off and then went back. " Chris replied when Jungkook remembered yesterday's events.

"Yesterday night, Yerin came to my room too. " Jungkook said, turning everyone's attention to himself.

"Why?" Hyung Sik asked, glaring at Chris.

"I don't know. Yerin said that she wanted to talk, and after that, I let her enter, and then I passed out. When I woke up, I found myself on the floor. " Jungkook replied. "I kind of felt like Yeonjun was there in my room too, but I am not sure if it was a hint of my night's memory or just seeing things because of my rut. "

Hyung Sik stayed silent for a while before nodding his head. "I am glad there was no harm. And for you, Chris, I would still want to look further into it before believing your words. The one you blamed is one of the most trustful warriors, and I don't really want to accuse anyone without confirming it myself. "

"You don't have time for that, alpha. Even if that True Blood hasn't touched them, no one can predict what he thinks and believes. If you didn't hurry, he might force himself on them. He wanted omegas because to breed, and his target at first was Taehyung, and he is already serving him mixed food, which can force him into miscarriage. " Chris replied, making Jungkook shiver in his place.

Taehyung had eaten mixed food earlier, and he barely survived it, but one more time wouldn't be good for his health, and there were chances he might lose the omega forever. "Did he eat that food?" Jungkook asked, his insides churning in anxiety.

"No, and that's why he looks weak from the past few days. You have to hurry and save them. " Chris replied.

Before they could reply, Jimin entered, breathing heavily, along with Chan, who bowed in submission, and Hyung Sik glared at Jungkook, who quickly sucked his pheromones. "Alpha, we all are safe, but we can't find Yeonjun anywhere. I can't even link him. " Chanyeol said, making the three wolves look at him with surprised faces.