12.

Kim's POV

I look back and forth at the two well they kinda do look alike but the mother is hotter either way "Hi I'm kim" I said with a grin only to receive a chuckle.

"It's nice to finally meet you kim I'm Valentina Monroe" she said omg her voice is so hot she have an Accent!!!!! Wait what does she mean Finally did Daniella talk about me or sumn.

"Y-" I was cut off when Daniella pulled me back.

"Momma what are you doing here" Daniella asked and her voice was soft the hell oh wait it's her ma of course it's gonna be.

"Don't ask me that stupid question you stubborn child" Daniella's ma said angrily.

"I told yo-"

"No I told you not to come to work Daniella none of this is releasing anything and you can't keep taking out your anger out on people your mother is in the-" she stopped her self before looking at me.

"Go wait in the car" Daniella said with a sigh I nod before walking away and got in the car before Joe could open the door for me and I close it back behind me with a sigh.

They stood there talking well it look more like Daniella getting scolded since Mrs. Monroe didn't have a pleasant look on her face.

I waited patiently while the two talk before looking at my phone when it kept ringing already knowing who it was I roll my eyes before taking up my phone and answering.

"YOU GAVE VERA MY NUMBER" was the first thing I heard when I answered, thank god my phone wasn't at my ear then.

"Maybe"

"What the hell do you mean maybe, you did"

"Why you acting like this you don't sound mad soo..."

"I'm not I just wanted to see if you would've answered" she said and I could see that stupid grin on her face.

"Are you serious right now"

"Very, also I'm coming to your work place I have tacos"

"I'll tell Daniella to hurry-" the slam of the car door frighten me.

"Aiite never mind I'm coming now" I said and hang up after she said she was on her way.

The drive back to the company was quiet "are you ok" I whispered since she looked deep in thought.

"Yeah" came her reply I then nod and stayed quiet for the entire car ride.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"You're a life saver" I said as I bite into the taco with a moan while Lina sat there choking from trying to stop her self from laughing.

"What it's good" I said after I finished chewing with an eye roll.

"I didn't say nun" she defend while struggling to take the cap off her bottle.

"Gimme dat" I took it from her and opened it before sliding it back to her side well after I took some of course.

"Greedy ass"

"I will close it back"

"Wanna see you try"

With a shrug I reach for the bottle but she immediately held on to it.

"I was just messing with ya" she said before taking it and turning the bottle to her lips.

I rolled my eyes before looking down at my phone when it went off.

"Did you really forget about me" my sister Amelia said and I could just see that pout on her lips.

"Wha- no no ma said that you were busy with school work ya know a-"

"Doesn't matter, can I come by you this weekend please please please please please please please-"

"Ok ok yes but you know you gotta ask mama first"

"But you know she doesn't trust you already especially when I'm around you"

"Yeah....you still gotta ask her melia"

"Ok fine I'll ask and if she says no you're never forgiven" she said before hanging up and Angelina Finally burst into laughter.

"Shut up" I said before taking another taco and took her drink on top of it.

£

"Ah you must be Ms. Miller, I'm Vanessa moore I'll be taking over for Daniella for now" A fine ass lady said and I grin up at her.

"I wouldn't mind"

"I'm sure you wouldn't" she chuckle before walking around the desk.

W- wait what, I watch as she move around the office before kneeling and taking up something.

"Is she ok? Uh Ms. Monroe?" I ask a bit worried and curious.

"Huh?, no but she will be don't worry" she said softly with a smile before sitting around the desk.

I hum before turning and head out.

The day went by alright, I went to 4 more meetings and had lunch with all my coworkers and for the first time mama agreed to Amelia coming to stay with me but behind it all I knew it was because Amelia was giving her hell and she hated it.

I took a cab home and jump in the shower before locking Angelina annoying ass out my room and got in bed but got up back and pull on a top and shorts then jump back in bed and shut my eyes.

✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

-M