fan edits (requested)

"Babe?" Sana groaned as she snapped her fingers in front of your face, finally getting your attention.

"Oh, what?"

She rolled her eyes at you and tried to sneak a peek at your phone screen, trying to see what has you so distracted.

"You seriously didn't hear me talking to you until now?"

"No." You replied and watched as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh. You must be really into whatever you're doing. Mind sharing with me what it is?" She asked and then put her hands under her chin, a bright smile on her face as she tried to charm you into showing her.

"Nope.' You said and then locked your phone before putting it on your lap.

"Fine." She chuckled. "Don't show me. But at least answer the question I've been trying to ask you for the last ten minutes."

"What?"

"Do you want some food? I was thinking of getting takeout."

"That sounds good." You said.

"Great. Can you go get the menu from downstairs? I want to finish the last couple of minutes of this movie that I've had paused to try and get your attention for the last several minutes."

You were hesitant to do so, which caused her to roll her eyes.

"Babe, I'm not going to snoop through your phone."

"Promise?"

She nodded and pecked your lips as you got up, leaving your phone locked on the bed to go grab the takeout menu from downstairs.

Sana was being honest when she said that she had a couple of minutes left of the film that she didn't want to miss. But she wasn't being honest about not snooping through your phone.

It wasn't that she doesn't trust you because that couldn't be further from the truth. She trusts you more than she trusts anyone else in this world.

What had made her want to see what you were up to was purely out of curiosity.

You're not the type to get that distracted and that into your phone, not even with social media.

You also aren't the type to lock your phone to keep her from looking at whatever you were doing.

It made her wonder what trouble you were getting into, leaving her hoping that she could tease you about whatever it is later on.

She reached for your phone and put your passcode in before it unlocked. What she saw made her eyes go wide.

You were logged into your Instagram, searching through a particular hashtag where you had a video loaded up of Mina.

It was a fan edit, one that she noticed you ended up saving.

Her curiosity grew and she quickly went into your saved posts, where she noticed a ton of fan edits of not just her but the other members were.

Is this what you do in your free time?

Watch fan edits of them?

She chuckled to herself upon seeing that some were quite precious while others were sorta sexy, a few of those that you saved being of her.

"It took me a minute to find." You explained as you walked into the room.

But your jaw dropped and your eyes went wide upon noticing that Sana had your phone in her hands.

"Sana!" You yelled as you rushed to her. "You promised you wouldn't snoop!"

You tried to reach for it but every time, she'd extend her arm out to keep you from grabbing it.

"Well, for your information, I didn't verbally say I promised. Not to mention, I also had my fingers and toes crossed, so it doesn't count."

You rolled your eyes at her technicalities and tried to grab your phone again.

"So, this is what my girl is up to, huh? Looking at edits of my friends?"

She seemed a little jealous, honestly. You could see it by the look in her eyes.

It made you a little flustered, even more so because of the edits you've been watching of her lately.

"Yeah." You confessed. "But it doesn't mean anything. I was just curious about what the fans do."

"Oh, sure." She teased as she giggled and playfully rolled her eyes.

"But don't worry, Sana. I watch some of you, as well!"

"I know, baby girl." She smirked and raised her eyebrows teasingly. "I saw. You have quite a few of them saved. That's very cute."

You groaned in embarrassment, making her laugh before she began to tease you even further.

"You know what, maybe I should let the girls know. Maybe I should take some screenshots from your phone and text them to the girls. I'm sure they'd be so intrigued to see what they think about you watching fan edits of them."

"No, Sana!" You begged as you gently pushed at her shoulders to get her to lay down on the bed before you hovered over her. "Please, don't, baby. I'd be so embarrassed."

"Hm." She said and pretended to think for a minute. "Fine. But you owe me cuddles."

You took your phone and turned it off before you laid your head on her chest.

"That's better." She giggled.

"I love you, Sana. Truly."

"I love you more." She smiled and kissed your head, holding you tightly.