Chapter Twenty-Four

.
∘˚˳°✧Twenty Four||

Days, Weeks and Months passed and finally the final semester came in the blink of an eyes.

The sun slowly passes through the space between the curtains, indicating the start of another day.
The dim lighted room was so quiet if not for the fact of a soft breathing of a sleeping girl, Y/n. Slowly, as the dream started finally come to its climax, noises overcame the dream and Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, disturbed by the noises outside.

The girl sat down and notice that her blanket was almost falling on the ground. Scratching her cheeks, realizing how messy she sleep, Y/n slide down from her bed and went to the bathroom to fix herself for school.

Sluggishly, Y/n stared at her reflection then suddenly smiled at herself. She made face before laughing crazily then finally doing her daily routine.

For some reason, Y/n felt good today and she doesn't know why.

After taking a bath, she wrapped herself in a robe already hanging in the bathroom and went out to wear clothes.

As she stare at her reflection, memories came in her mind. The way Luka brush her hair or how warm his hands when hugging her.
The soft kisses on her cheeks and the comfort on her lips.

Y/n smiled gently at the though before finally fixing her clothes and encouraging herself, she went out.

As the months flew by, everything seemed to slowly fixed itself.
She still has some remaining hate towards her parents but she couldn't return back time nor she can complain.

Moving on is the best solution.

"Good morning" greeting came from Adrien who was seated next to his Father who was as usual stoic like an iceberg.

"Good morning... Hello, Uncle Gabriel"

"Hmm" helplessly chuckling, Y/n sat down and joined them. Her mind thinking of another memory, as to the day she met Luka.

The strum of guitar and the gentle voice of the boy, how his eyes shine while looking at her.

Dazedly, she followed Adrien towards the car as the driver, Mr.Gorilla as Adrien calls him started the engine.

"You okay?" Glancing at Adrien, Y/n gave a smile and held Adrien's hand giving it a soft squeeze and was about to pull it, until Adrien held it tightly

"This once" chuckling she let him be, feeling the warmth on her chest or the churning on her stomach.

She was flustered

Once they arrive at school, Adrien was once again greeted by his typical fans, Chloe Bourgeois included, asking for his signature and selfies as if seeing him is not enough. Y/n stood on the side, watching them until someone coughed.

Turning around, Y/n saw..."Alya?"
The autumn haired girl grinned and move to the side, showing a bluebell haired girl looking down, shuffling uncomfortably.

Y/n's eyes darkened for a moment, her face turning emotionless.

"What is it Marinette?" She ask causing the girl to stiffly stood properly.

"I uhh..." Marinette stuttered while Alya stood on the side, neither helping or ignoring.
After all, it's Marinette's decision and not hers.

For one time, she'll support her best friend and until then, it's up to Marinette to decide what to do.

Y/n raised her brows at the flustered girl starting to get impatient.

"If you're not going to speak then I'll go" turning around, Y/n started to walk to Adrien to pull the poor boy.