20.

Next Day.

Kentrell sat awake in Saniyah's bed, his back against the headboard while a blunt was between his fingers.

The Backyardigans played on the large flat screen TV that was mounted on the wall, and he was watching it, he just wasn't really paying attention.

It was nearing seven in the morning, and he'd only been up an hour, while Saniyah and Dayvon remained asleep.

Saniyah's head rested in his lap with her leg thrown over Von, and he held her ass, his head under the cover-per usual.

Kentrell stood up from the bed, carefully laying her head down on the pillows, pulling her covers up over her body.

Walking around to the other side of the bed, he tapped Von's shoulder until he turned in his sleep, his eyes fluttering open.

"Get up. Come talk to me." He mumbled, nodding his head to the door. Von sat up, and Kentrell made his way out of Saniyah's room, walking to sit down on the couch.

He unlocked his phone, connecting it to the living room TV to put the backyardigans on again. It was his favorite show and it kept his mind occupied.

Von entered the living room after a few minutes, sitting next to him on the couch with a large blanket wrapped around him.

"Ion wanna talk about that shit. Just forget about it." He told him, and Kentrell looked over.

"You mad at me?" He asked, and Von shook his head no.

"I made you uncomfortable?"

"Physically. Not mentally or nothin'. I asked you to move and you didn't the first time. That kinda pissed me off but I'm over it." He shrugged, his eyes on the TV.

"I wasn't tryna do that. I didn't know if that was that virgin first time shit or if you was deadass. I'm sorry, I should've stopped. I didn't mean to make you upset or nothin'." He told him, and Von looked over at him.

"It's cool. I'm not mad at you. You good." He leaned back in the couch, looking back at the TV, but Kentrell kept his eyes on him.

"Stop staring at me Kentrell." He said without removing his attention from the screen.

"Ion wan' you fa' ta' be mad at me, or uncomfortable. I'm sorry." Kentrell's tone was soft, he felt bad.

"I'm not. I'm not mad at you, chill out." He looked over to meet his eyes, seeing that they were red and low.

"So kiss me then." He mumbled, and Von leaned over, pecking his lips a few times.

"Why you playin'? That ain't what I meant." He said against his lips, and Von chuckled.

Kentrell grabbed his neck, groaning once Von slid his tongue in his mouth. He let Von's thick lips absorb his, deepening the kiss as his tongue slid deeper in his mouth.

"I'm sorry." He sucked his tongue, and Von groaned under his breath.

"Quit apologizing. I said I wasn't mad at you so stop telling yourself that I am. We good. We can try again another time, aight?" He told him, kissing his bottom lip, and Kentrell nodded.

"You still love me?" His voice rasped, and Von chuckled, nodding his head.

"Yeah, I love you. Come here." He lifted the cover that he was under, and Kentrell moved closer to him, reclining the couch back.

"You make me feel like a bitch assum'." Kentrell told him, smiling once Von laughed.

"Ain't no gender roles wit' us." He chuckled, closing his eyes with his head on Kentrell's shoulder.