Chapter - 6

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Talking = "Hi"

Thinking = 'what to do today'

Action = *moonwalks*

Yandere voice = "y/n-kun~"

H/c = hair colour

E/c = eye colour

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

~No one's POV~

We currently see y/n and Haruka wondering around Asakusa

Y/n: "so, kid what does your mom look like?"

Haruka: "oh, well my mom is really pretty, she has red eyes and black hair."

Y/n: 'red eyes and black hair huh, that should be easy considering there are not really that many people with red eyes around here.' "And, what was she wearing?"

Haruka: "she was wearing a black kimono with flower pattern on it."

Y/n: "okay." *Starts looking around for muzan*

Haruka: *starts looking around for muzan as well*

~Time skip 1 hour~

Y/n: *still trying to find muzan then suddenly see's a woman with black hair and black kimono walking in front of them* 'thats probably her.' "oi, kid is that her." *points at her*

Haruka: *look's where you are pointing and immediately recognises her* "mommy!!!" *Stops holding your hand and run's towards her*

Y/n: "wait slow down, kid!!!" *Follows Haruka*

Now we go to muzan who was walking towards her "husbands" house

Muzan: *going towards her "husbands" house* 'it feels nice to take a peaceful walk around this city, now I'll have to be fake sad around my "husband" to show that i am sad for losing our "daughter" in the crowd.' *sighs* "what a pain." *Suddenly feels two small pair of arms wrap around her legs, and look's down to see*

Haruka: *hugging her legs* "mommy!!"

Muzan: "Haruka?!" 'how the hell did she find me?!?!' "where were you sweetie i was worried about you."

Haruka: "i got lost after i came back from the toy shop mommy, but a kind sir helped me find you."

Muzan: "is that so, what's his name sweetie?"

Haruka: *smiles* "his name is y/n, mommy."

At that moment muzan froze for a solid 2 minutes, her five brains not being able to process what she just heard but when she did realised what her "daughter" just said she looked totally and utterly shocked

Muzan: *shocked* "what did you just sa-"

Then suddenly she heard a voice from behind her

Y/n: "there you are Haruka."

Haruka: "mister y/n!!!" *Goes towards y/n and hugs him*

Muzan still not fully recovered from her shock after hearing y/n's name from her "daughter's" mouth slowly turns around and then she see's him. the man she has been desparately trying to find, her one true love, the most handsome person she has ever seen in her entire 1000+ years of life, and her future King of demons.....

 the man she has been desparately trying to find, her one true love, the most handsome person she has ever seen in her entire 1000+ years of life, and her future King of demons