Chapter 10 - violeta - the witch

"Violeta, she's the one who called and said that she's coming back."

"What do you mean coming back?" Hady asked with hint of anger on his voice.

"Coming back here, in our house. To live with us again." Ari said in deep voice and I know deep in my heart that it's not good news.

******🍇*************🍇************🍇*******

🍇DIONY's POV 🍇

"Eros can you please bring Luna to her room?" I ordered my youngest brother in stern voice. I don't want to let go Luna because I want to be with her, but when Ares mentioned that woman, I couldn't stop myself to feel anxious and angry, and I don't want her to see me on that state.

I'm a calm and level headed person but when the situation involves the safetyness of my siblings, I would be the dangerous and brutal of all.

Why am I saying this stuff?

Who is Violeta?

Well, she's just the woman who birthed us.

Only a mother in paper but never was.

Since I learned how to talk and walk, I don't remember, as in ever, that she showed affection towards me. The one that truly expressed love and care was my father, Ares and my Nanny.

When I was 5 and she just got the twins, she hit me with a milk bottle because I remember I was crying that time. I was a child for christ's sake, it's normal for me to have tantrums. She got so pissed and hurt me, to the point that the hit left me some stitches on my head.

I never told that to my father and said that it was an accident because Violeta will hurt me again if I did, so I just keep my mouth shut and never come near to her again.

My feelings for her as a mother never grow. That even she got Eros, she never changed the way she treated us. She never cared that even I got fever when I was 8, for that I never saw her as a mother.

And the f*ck that she's coming back here?

I cannot let it happen, especially now that my little sister is here.

I afraid that woman will hurt her. If she treated us badly, what more for my sister who is not hers? For that she has no right to come back here.

"You cannot let her Ares." I told him with my darkened eyes and deep voice. I know he's the boss, he's in control, but when it comes to my siblings and my sister, I will and will stand for what I believe is good for us.

"I told her that Dionysus, trust me, but the woman said that she will take her son, Eros if I didn't let her come here. She said that she needs only few days and after that she will go." Ares explain but I have the feeling that there's something more about it. She's a vicious woman and I cannot stop myself to be apprehensive right now.